Heff raids Methuzelah

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Heff raids Methuzelah

Postby Judaism » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:46 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:No problem goodman. I just get tired of the same old tactic every time. Someone does a clever raid, gets a few nice things. Everyone on the raided side jumps in to say how worthless all the loot is and how no one was playing anyway and no one cares. Yet I see it's important enough for methuselah to post about it immediately even though he says he hasn't played in a long time.

It is pretty clear to me that the main developer of this game has stated that checking unclaimed area's and such is not considered any form of raiding. These are intended mechanics and is one of the downsides of having a dreamworld mine, it has some positive features aswell. The fact that you repeatedly try to mix yourself up in any form of drama towards any of us simply shows off your hatred. I am aware that the drama as of late has been extremely dull but that shoudn't be a reason to promote something over nothing.

Get to play this game to understand the game's landscape an the relevancy to us. It also is probably true that most of us haven't played Salem that much over the last two - three years compared to other games we have played. It however does not mean that we do not read the forums, nor check our assets in the game regularly.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Re: Heff raids garbage

Postby Heffernan » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:06 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:Someone does a clever raid, gets a few nice things. Everyone on the raided side jumps in to say how worthless all the loot is and how no one was playing anyway and no one cares. Yet I see it's important enough for methuselah to post about it immediately even though he says he hasn't played in a long time.

By your logic, checking someones hollow stumps outside their base and finding a WSS would be raiding them.

yeah maybe if YOU aka Methuzaleh Carefully took Whispering Snakeskull Seeds and planted them, then Grew Whispering Snake Skulls Leafs and Left them Dry for a day on Drying Racks and created Whispering Snake Skulls and put them in logs it would be the same, but here i Stole Stuff that for one in Terms of the Scalps are people you killed some even with 3600+ Score, and for Second Tobacco and Leafs wich with Planting and Drying and Crafting takes about a week, not to mention the sheer amount of Tobacco worth 20k...

you are just making it look like nothing happened, but yet your mine of your Main town has been robbed of items worth about 20k that you PERSONALLY Created theres nothing that will change the fact..... nor the fact you never managed to loot a single item out of my town... but hey.... i havent checked the stumps near my town maybe you will find a WSS and have "raided me" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Judaism wrote:Get to play this game to understand the game's landscape an the relevancy to us. It also is probably true that most of us haven't played Salem that much over the last two - three years compared to other games we have played. It however does not mean that we do not read the forums, nor check our assets in the game regularly.

You are in NO Form EVER nor will you EVER be Relevant to salem in any way the way you act, you and your Allies aka Riolic, Kuku (wich i dont mention further here as she cant respond being a long ban on forums), Von Essen etc.. only stroll around providence and kill off new and people that dont know the game then claim victory on the forums over a 500-3000 scalp score and **** yourself off over that, but if it comes to any serious raiding you as mentioned either Cry to Marp/JC till its made easier to you (like combat were you cried to slong u got blowdarts wingarangs and lassos) or if it doesnt you just Ragequit and return once ever months to kill a new player outside Providence and pretend you are something gg...
Heffernan

Postby Hose » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:19 pm

Heffy, do you even realize that silver isn't worth jack **** in this game anymore?
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Dallane » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:20 pm

lol look at heff talking mad ****. Lets see how he posted with every death. Oh right he does the same thing lol.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:25 pm

Hose wrote:Heffy, do you even realize that silver isn't worth jack **** in this game anymore?

loot is loot and to have 200 tobacco or not more so to not let your enemy have it.
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Heffernan wrote:You are in NO Form EVER nor will you EVER be Relevant to salem in any way the way you act, you and your Allies aka Riolic, Kuku (wich i dont mention further here as she cant respond being a long ban on forums), Von Essen etc.. only stroll around providence and kill off new and people that dont know the game then claim victory on the forums over a 500-3000 scalp score and **** yourself off over that, but if it comes to any serious raiding you as mentioned either Cry to Marp/JC till its made easier to you (like combat were you cried to slong u got blowdarts wingarangs and lassos) or if it doesnt you just Ragequit and return once ever months to kill a new player outside Providence and pretend you are something gg...

What the ***** are you talking about dude, I am far more competitive than you ever will be. You are simply a casual, stop talking. I am not competitive enough either to play Salem under current conditions, hardly anyone is, it would simply not yield me enough of entertainment. I'd rather play other games and that is what I have been doing over the last two years, right now I play BDO and can be considered to be in the top 1%, so by any means I am quite competitive when it comes down to games. That alongside successfully following a course at an university.

Stating lies won't help you in any way, I was actually one of the few people that were against blowdarts, wingarangs and lassos. It is true that I really would like to see different raid/pvp mechanics, alongside removal of some older mechanics which clearly do not work and have given too much advantages to certain people. I don't think you can consider any of my breaks as a ''ragequit'', I still have hopes of this game eventually getting fixed again.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:21 pm

Judaism wrote: I still have hopes of this game eventually getting fixed again.

Shalom there

see? there we go again, you cant raid someone since you are incapable or putting down a TbF and guarding it for days with your large group or properly bile a few chars to bash and therefor "the game needs to be fixed" instead of adapting to the current raiding and instead Ragequitting..

you keep digging yourself even more into your lies, where are your so called "raids" i raid big towns every few weeks and claims every now and then but you havent raided and poop in years despit trying to raid my town and only thing you achieved is getting killed...

oh wait yes i forgot SORRY SORRY after using a Trap alt to move into Frakkeds Base, getting killed by Kuku on her MAIN Combat Char and her Trusting that retard with dfending the scents and me getting them and Darwoth killing her you Raided his noob base with Crappy Defense AFTER he got Permanently banned and couldnt defend, i remember.... retards raiding more retards.... doesnt make you any good until you try a real challenge, but we all know you arent manly enough for that.
Last edited by Heffernan on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:30 pm

Heffernan wrote:

see? there we go again, you cant raid someone since you are incapable or putting down a TbF and guarding it for days with your large group or properly bile a few chars to bash and therefor "the game needs to be fixed" instead of adapting to the current raiding and instead Ragequitting..

you keep digging yourself even more into your lies, where are your so called "raids" i raid big towns every few weeks and claims every now and then but you havent raided and poop in years despit trying to raid my town and only thing you achieved is getting killed...

The devs are stated numerous times that raiding isn't that great. It's possible to raid someone but it's extremely boring and not really worth it for the time invested.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Paradoxyc » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:09 pm

Torchposts and braziers are also still bugged which makes raiding take even longer since its safer to drain them first
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby nadde991 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:26 pm

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

The devs are stated numerous times that raiding isn't that great. It's possible to raid someone but it's extremely boring and not really worth it for the time invested.

Then why not make it fun, or is salem just for those who likes to plant fields all day
matan002 wrote:i'm on the most updated and highest technologically advanced mac, completely superior to the grub you call windows ¦]
nadde991

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses