Heff raids Methuzelah

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Heff raids garbage

Postby Goodman12 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:42 am

Pretty much what I would expect from someone as low and pathetic as Heffturd. Uses a 5 bile alt to entire someone's mine via dreamworld, steal 100s in tobacco and a few scalps so he can show off and pretend that he have actually killed someone and then claims that he raided a Kristian without revealing any information about it so he can feel proud of himself while it last. To top it all off he couldn't even muster up the courage to use a ****** crime alt and snoop around the base/lewt everything within range without having to place a waste claim to access.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:48 am

I think he did rather well. I'm guessing he did minimal damage in an effort to keep anyone from noticing. His main mistake was in not waiting till he had as much as he could out of it before posting.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Goodman12 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:01 am

TotalyMeow wrote:I think he did rather well.

Stupid statement, I'll just leave this because I would prefer not to argue/debate with a dev.
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Heffernan » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:03 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:I should also mention I'm the first to give grats and not hide any thing as evidenced by the time previous when u got a set of my combat gear, or during the battle of nod, but you're seriously claiming some victory from "raiding" my dreamworld mine. Who puts stuff they value there, it's just beyond absurd, if u wanna lie at least lie like darwoth so it's semi believable. This..... I dont even know what this is... that mine has been there almost since server start and it takes you two years of inactivity to venture forth a 5 bile alt to steal corn cob pipes and some tobacco? Like u didn't even break the chests...
I just don't get it. You even downplay your loot, it was easily 400 plus wet tobacco leaves and at least a shed of actual tobacco and my favorite used corn cob pipes. You didn't even break the sheds, or the carts... :?

just to clear things up, this is 60-80% of the loot i got

i did Exactly 0 Crime and Efford into levelling a Character for that and got like 100-150 Tobacco for it including like 30 Scalps, u think i care?

Free Loot is Free Loot
Heffernan

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:06 am

No problem goodman. I just get tired of the same old tactic every time. Someone does a clever raid, gets a few nice things. Everyone on the raided side jumps in to say how worthless all the loot is and how no one was playing anyway and no one cares. Yet I see it's important enough for methuselah to post about it immediately even though he says he hasn't played in a long time.

TotalyMeow

Postby Heffernan » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:20 am

TotalyMeow wrote:Yet I see it's important enough for methuselah to post about it immediately even though he says he hasn't played in a long time.

Good Point, raiding my Town KKK Broke some Boundaries (and lost all chars that done crimes) but got no items since they suck so much they cant advance up to anything that has even the slightest defense and rather Ragequit the game over it instead of seriously doing anything like trying to put up a TbF and guarding it for days whilst trying to bash from all sides

meanwhile i attacked the Maintown of one of there members and Stole around 20k worth of Tobacco and loads of scalps for further use (if JC ever implements one) without doing any Crime or being able to die for it

when JC increased the Difficulty of raiding i adopted and made Stronger chars or used new Methods like this Mine raiding, KKK just whine and Cry till the game gets made easier for them to raid and if it doesnt they just Ragequit for months.
Heffernan

Re: Heff raids Methuzelah

Postby Paradoxyc » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:53 am

Member when that guy raided two towns in the same night without any crime
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:55 am

TotalyMeow wrote:Someone does a clever raid, gets a few nice things. Everyone on the raided side jumps in to say how worthless all the loot is and how no one was playing anyway and no one cares. Yet I see it's important enough for methuselah to post about it immediately even though he says he hasn't played in a long time.

By your logic, checking someones hollow stumps outside their base and finding a WSS would be raiding them. Goodmans too nice, you're completely retarded. I never said it was worthless, or that i didn't care. I pointed out what the "loot" was, and that I thought calling it a raid, would be quite stupid. I dont know if we are just on much different levels of competence, but stealing my tobacco i put on unclaimed land that anyone with a dreamworld mine has access to is equivalent to stealing my cabbages or my pumpkins. And if you weren't so god damn stupid, you'd understand that i was replying to dispel any notion of any actual raid taking place, and stating just the facts to avoid **** like you changing this thread name to something ridiculous.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Re: Heff raids Methuzelah

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:45 am

Lol. That's some serious butthurt there. Guess it wasn't just "garbage".

TotalyMeow

Postby Hose » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:14 am

Heffernan wrote: i adopted

:lol: do u mean "adapted" xd
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses