Heff raids Methuzelah

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Heff raids Methuzelah

Postby Heffernan » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:37 pm

Raided KKK last night and looted my own scalp from 2015 ¦] (and just cuz im an ******* ill leave them to find what and where i looted everything instead of posting the justice)

Heffernan

Re: New World Screenshots

Postby dinoxx7xx » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:42 pm

Heffernan wrote:Raided KKK last night and looted my own scalp from 2015 ¦] (and just cuz im an ******* ill leave them to find what and where i looted everything instead of posting the justice)

is that one i got you killed ¦]
im retarded idiot that has ebola and i live in african village with old windows xp computer where salem laggs
- Captain Jack Sparrow-
dinoxx7xx

Postby Heffernan » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:26 pm

should be it, i just looted that + like 30 more scalps and 100s of items from Methuzaleh's Main Base.
Heffernan

Postby msybeaybe » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:11 pm

Heffernan wrote:should be it, i just looted that + like 30 more scalps and 100s of items from Methuzaleh's Main Base.

Others +30 scalps was from your killed characters also?
msybeaybe

Postby Heffernan » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:15 pm

msybeaybe wrote:
Heffernan wrote:should be it, i just looted that + like 30 more scalps and 100s of items from Methuzaleh's Main Base.

Others +30 scalps was from your killed characters also?

nah they got no more, 1 kuku turked in, 1 is owned by kuku and the rest are random scrubs wich kkk killed, there was also chests with like 30+ scalps <500 but these are worthless.
Heffernan

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:36 am

i solved the mystery, 100s of leaves of tobacco were lost, and a couple overflow scalp chests i completely forgot about lol. from my dreamworld mine, aka, heff raided my basement and took away my garbage. It amuses me that you think you achieved some kind of justice heff. By the way,just the first two sheds closest to the mine:
. Maybe someday youll get brave and come out of my basement. I've been inactive for like 2 years, dont be afraid anymore. ;) also i do believe there should be more scalps of yours around, quite a few, not to mention the corpses/cursed skulls bla bla.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Heffernan » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:48 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:

i solved the mystery, 100s of leaves of tobacco were lost, and a couple overflow scalp chests i completely forgot about lol. from my dreamworld mine, aka, heff raided my basement and took away my garbage. It amuses me that you think you achieved some kind of justice heff. By the way,just the first two sheds closest to the mine:
. Maybe someday youll get brave and come out of my basement. I've been inactive for like 2 years, dont be afraid anymore. ;) also i do believe there should be more scalps of yours around, quite a few, not to mention the corpses/cursed skulls bla bla.

but atleast i left no scent nor had to use anything exept a 5bile char ¦]

also you forgot to mention that this is not "just stuff laying around" but everything you and your freinds achieved in years of playing Salem, Congratulations.
Heffernan

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:19 am

Heffernan wrote:
Methuzelah23 wrote:

but atleast i left no scent nor had to use anything exept a 5bile char ¦]

also you forgot to mention that this is not "just stuff laying around" but everything you and your freinds achieved in years of playing Salem, Congratulations.

Lol are you even for real right now? I don't even....
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Heff raids garbage

Postby Dallane » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:21 am

Since I guess he was hiding drama in cuty I'll just move it here for everyone to ridicule.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Re: Heff raids garbage

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:38 am

I should also mention I'm the first to give grats and not hide any thing as evidenced by the time previous when u got a set of my combat gear, or during the battle of nod, but you're seriously claiming some victory from "raiding" my dreamworld mine. Who puts stuff they value there, it's just beyond absurd, if u wanna lie at least lie like darwoth so it's semi believable. This..... I dont even know what this is... that mine has been there almost since server start and it takes you two years of inactivity to venture forth a 5 bile alt to steal corn cob pipes and some tobacco? Like u didn't even break the chests...
I just don't get it. You even downplay your loot, it was easily 400 plus wet tobacco leaves and at least a shed of actual tobacco and my favorite used corn cob pipes. You didn't even break the sheds, or the carts... :?
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Next

Return to House of Burgesses