Heff raids Methuzelah

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Heff raids Methuzelah

Postby AngelOfSilence » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:17 pm

haa kzergs lose again omgg losers
team heff go go oggogo
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Goodman12 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:24 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:I just get tired of the same old tactic every time. Someone does a clever raid, gets a few nice things.

Only an idiot would consider that a raid. The dude literally went into an unclaimed mine and stole stuff that was PURPOSEFULLY left there.
TotalyMeow wrote:Everyone on the r̶a̶i̶d̶e̶d̶ side jumps in to say how worthless all the loot is and how no one was playing anyway and no one cares..

Where did you get this from?
TotalyMeow wrote:Yet I see it's important enough for methuselah to post about it immediately even though he says he hasn't played in a long time.

The main point of his post was clearly to point out the ***** retards like yourself and heffernan consider a raid and prevent heff from misguiding the community into thinking he actually did something relevant.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby matan002 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:27 pm

In this thread people are not being nice to eachother :(
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Reviresco » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:55 pm

Heff is always going on little adventures. :lol:
Reviresco

Postby Heffernan » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:09 pm

Goodman12 wrote:Only an idiot would consider that a raid. The dude literally went into an unclaimed mine and stole stuff that was PURPOSEFULLY left there.

since when does a Mine that is on a Townclaim and Pclaim covered by Multiple Walls, and Braziers "unclaimed" why even then why would you "purposely" leafe 200 Tobacco worth 20k and 3800+ Scalps laying around..

you are just making up stuff to make it look like nothing happened and its hilarious :lol: :lol:
Heffernan

Re: Heff raids garbage

Postby msybeaybe » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Heffernan wrote:Kuku (wich i dont mention further here as she cant respond being a long ban on forums)

Shoudn't talking about moderation cause a ban?
msybeaybe

Re: Heff raids garbage

Postby Heffernan » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:59 pm

msybeaybe wrote:
Heffernan wrote:Kuku (wich i dont mention further here as she cant respond being a long ban on forums)

Shoudn't talking about moderation cause a ban?

not talking about it, just saying i wont mention her for it.

That's enough now. ~TotalyMeow
Heffernan

Postby Goodman12 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:26 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Goodman12 wrote:Only an idiot would consider that a raid. The dude literally went into an unclaimed mine and stole stuff that was PURPOSEFULLY left there.

since when does a Mine that is on a Townclaim and Pclaim covered by Multiple Walls, and Braziers "unclaimed" why even then why would you "purposely" leafe 200 Tobacco worth 20k and 3800+ Scalps laying around..

you are just making up stuff to make it look like nothing happened and its hilarious :lol: :lol:

It's amazing how stupid you are. Mines does not count as claimed land, Evidence are not left behind when you commit any activity in them such as trespassing,larceny, vandalism etc which means that it is unclaimed land. I mean of course the main entrance was protected by town claim etc but did you enter from there? then stfu lol
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Heffernan » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:41 pm

Goodman12 wrote:It's amazing how stupid you are. Mines does not count as claimed landl

so a Mine CLAIMED by TownCLAIM and PersonalCLAIM does not count as CLAIMED? good to know... :roll:
Heffernan

Postby Paradoxyc » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:41 pm

To be fair scalps with no top score and no numerical value are pretty worthless
Paradoxyc
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses