I have returned, again.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: I have returned, again.

Postby Strakknuva225 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:45 am

Dallane wrote:
Strakknuva225 wrote:I'm that guy that keeps coming back.


Who are you again?


Iunno, who am I? I've forgotten.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_moosemann
Professional Beaver Clubber
"Knife to meet you."
User avatar
Strakknuva225
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:09 pm
Location: Here.

Re: I have returned, again.

Postby Dallane » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:56 am

Strakknuva225 wrote: I've forgotten.


So did everyone else
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14534
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: I have returned, again.

Postby matan002 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:15 am

Dallane wrote:
Strakknuva225 wrote: I've forgotten.


So did everyone else

Not me :o
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
User avatar
matan002
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:18 pm
Location: Valhalla, Sweden

Re: I have returned, again.

Postby belgear » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:50 am

Welcome back!
User avatar
belgear
Customer
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:06 am

Re: I have returned, again.

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:12 am

No, I remember him. Cute avatar, doesn't get banned, rarely behaves badly, my favorite kind of poster.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3690
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: I have returned, again.

Postby saltmummy » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:39 am

Welcome back. I have no idea how long ago you left, but welcome back. I don't remember if I was around when you left or not. I know there is an overabundance of politics, just try to ignore it. It will go away... eventually.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
Image
User avatar
saltmummy
 
Posts: 1111
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:24 am
Location: The graveyard

Re: I have returned, again.

Postby Dallane » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:52 pm

matan002 wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Strakknuva225 wrote: I've forgotten.


So did everyone else

Not me :o


I know i didn't either lol
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14534
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: I have returned, again.

Postby Shadow86 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:00 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:No, I remember him. Cute avatar, doesn't get banned, rarely behaves badly, my favorite kind of poster.


You speak of a forum that is not this one, nor a game that is Salem. As this community is dark, mysterious and as toxic as formaldehyde.
Shadow86
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:40 pm

Re: I have returned, again.

Postby Heffernan » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:30 pm

Shadow86 wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:No, I remember him. Cute avatar, doesn't get banned, rarely behaves badly, my favorite kind of poster.


You speak of a forum that is not this one, nor a game that is Salem. As this community is dark, mysterious and as toxic as formaldehyde.


Image
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7830
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: I have returned, again.

Postby Strakknuva225 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:36 am

Awwh, aren't you all the sweetest <3
https://www.twitch.tv/der_moosemann
Professional Beaver Clubber
"Knife to meet you."
User avatar
Strakknuva225
 
Posts: 742
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:09 pm
Location: Here.

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests