Took my own life, lel

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Took my own life, lel

Postby gorniksam » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:24 pm

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:Worse than mine one, thank you :lol:

free loot is free loot and i didnt even have to do crimes or go outside prov for it.

you mad ¦]

How could I be mad for free 20k, redcoatbackpack and some store stuff for free and your butthurting? :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:34 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:Worse than mine one, thank you :lol:

free loot is free loot and i didnt even have to do crimes or go outside prov for it.

you mad ¦]

How could I be mad for free 20k, redcoatbackpack and some store stuff for free and your butthurting? :lol:

i got free stuff for nothing and a scalp and... im mad? lol... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:45 pm

You scalped a suicided guy what is not even an achievement, I have killed a few tard with much bigger scalp score and better loot in last days. You get like a 13k worth "loot" from him +not really good scalp, I get a 20k in silver + miasma, hand saw, redcoat's backpack, store splint and some ****** clothes made by you what is worth like a 2x times or even 3x more than you "get for free" so
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:01 pm

gorniksam wrote:You scalped a suicided guy what is not even an achievement, I have killed a few tard with much bigger scalp score and better loot in last days. You get like a 13k worth "loot" from him +not really good scalp, I get a 20k in silver + miasma, hand saw, redcoat's backpack, store splint and some ****** clothes made by you what is worth like a 2x times or even 3x more than you "get for free" so

Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:07 pm

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:You scalped a suicided guy what is not even an achievement, I have killed a few tard with much bigger scalp score and better loot in last days. You get like a 13k worth "loot" from him +not really good scalp, I get a 20k in silver + miasma, hand saw, redcoat's backpack, store splint and some ****** clothes made by you what is worth like a 2x times or even 3x more than you "get for free" so

Cos most of people used for that that I am such a PRO gamer and you are just a little scammer and coward which ***** around, get murdered from time to time and supporting me with nice stuffies which you always carry with yourself
gorniksam

Postby AngelOfSilence » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:08 pm

i actually missed heff whining and raging
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Heffernan » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:11 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

Cos most of people used for that that I am such a PRO gamer and you are just a little scammer and coward which ***** around, get murdered from time to time and supporting me with nice stuffies which you always carry with yourself

pro gamer? dont make me laugh, your are a meaningless nobody in salem and i bet you cry every night because everyone in salem hates you exept your KKK buttbuddies.
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:14 pm

Crying babies and bug abusers isn't counts in "everybody"... just saying :?

Heffernan wrote:your are a meaningless nobody in salem

I bet it hurts as fak being killed multiple times by someone such meaningless
Last edited by gorniksam on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:14 pm

gorniksam wrote:Crying babies and bug abusers isn't counts in "everybody"... just saying :?

so 99% of salem are crybabies now? good to know...
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:16 pm

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:Crying babies and bug abusers isn't counts in "everybody"... just saying :?

so 99% of salem are crybabies now? good to know...

You suck in game and in math, most of people love me, a few of them offering me marriage so
gorniksam

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses