Can enter a building, but can't leave

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Can enter a building, but can't leave

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:36 am

Moved. It doesn't really belong in bugs, since it's not a bug.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Darwoth » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:40 am

hey look world of warcraft lost one of it *****.
Darwoth

Postby saltmummy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:56 am

It was heffernan. He stayed up past his bedtime to make sure I wouldn't be able to fix it. I decided just to leave it and fix it when he got bored.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby honeymilk » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:41 am

saraorchid wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:We give you guys a lot of ways to troll each other. I wouldn't call that a bug. :lol:

This is why no one likes this game. A game made by trolls. I'd hate to see what you guys make next, though I doubt you will make anything else.

In all seriousness, whats better than a game made by trolls. I love this game and I love the community. Reading about the drama and trolling, hopefully I'll join in on it all one day! :D
honeymilk
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:00 pm

saraorchid wrote:I'm already back home, that's not the issue.

That is a work-a-round, not a fix. I want a fix to the poor programming that allows a player to enter a room and not leave it.

Also, that means the hooka is inaccessible, which is annoying.

How is this a work a round? You can literally just port from the crypt to the square directly ... from either level. it's even faster than walking out. You can do it if they block the church, or the barn or any inside space in town. I don't even know why anyone would walk out from the second level. Just because some idiot died or stood or blocked it, doesn't mean anything. Just port to the square and a few days later he'll be a skeleton. This is not a bug, work around or anything.
Claeyt

Postby Paradoxyc » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:21 pm

honeymilk wrote:
saraorchid wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:We give you guys a lot of ways to troll each other. I wouldn't call that a bug. :lol:

This is why no one likes this game. A game made by trolls. I'd hate to see what you guys make next, though I doubt you will make anything else.

In all seriousness, whats better than a game made by trolls. I love this game and I love the community. Reading about the drama and trolling, hopefully I'll join in on it all one day! :D

Is 2+ years not enough?
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Reviresco » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:26 pm

There should be a sign in the crypt acknowledging Saltmummy. :b
Reviresco

Postby saltmummy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:45 pm

Claeyt wrote:
saraorchid wrote:I'm already back home, that's not the issue.

That is a work-a-round, not a fix. I want a fix to the poor programming that allows a player to enter a room and not leave it.

Also, that means the hooka is inaccessible, which is annoying.

How is this a work a round? You can literally just port from the crypt to the square directly ... from either level. it's even faster than walking out. You can do it if they block the church, or the barn or any inside space in town. I don't even know why anyone would walk out from the second level. Just because some idiot died or stood or blocked it, doesn't mean anything. Just port to the square and a few days later he'll be a skeleton. This is not a bug, work around or anything.

As saraorchid said, it isn't getting out that's the problem. It's getting in. Bodies piled around the inside of the door means you can't move. If you try to pick one up, you become trapped as you can't port and the other bodies don't leave enough space to exit through the door. People want to use the hookah, they can't reach it. I want to haul bodies into the crypt, but doing so would mean standing around with a corpse over my head for however long it takes to get KO from humor loss. It's a fine way to troll people and a great way to slow me down in my task. If he really wanted to though, I can think of a way he could block up that entrance that would require dev intervention to clear up. The fact that heff hasn't done it yet either means he doesn't want to take it that far, or he doesn't know about it. I'm going to guess it's the first.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Goodman12 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:57 pm

saltmummy wrote: I'm going to guess it's the first.

Wrong, it's the second.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:22 pm

Could be the first. If someone does cause so much trouble it requires dev intervention, people start getting dunce hats and other unsavory happenings.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses