25k+ scalp

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: 25k+ scalp

Postby AcidSpiral » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:16 pm

He is referring to the other threads where Claeyt and JohnSnow have cried about the game changing so that it is impossible for new players to catch up with veterans.
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby nadde991 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:19 pm

AcidSpiral wrote:He is referring to the other threads where Claeyt and JohnSnow have cried about the game changing so that it is impossible for new players to catch up with veterans.

oh lol
matan002 wrote:i'm on the most updated and highest technologically advanced mac, completely superior to the grub you call windows ¦]
nadde991

Postby JohnSnow » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:18 am

AcidSpiral wrote:He is referring to the other threads where Claeyt and JohnSnow have cried about the game changing so that it is impossible for new players to catch up with veterans.

Yes, this guy definitely caught up all vets. He played whole year, 24 hours a day, and then died like a dog. Success. No one even noticed his death, before someone check scalps list.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Lazun123 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:59 am

***** man that's nuts. Would love to know the whole story!
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Darwoth » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:44 am

JohnSnow wrote:

Yes, this guy definitely caught up all vets. He played whole year, 24 hours a day, and then died like a dog. Success. No one even noticed his death, before someone check scalps list.

well since he is not on the top ten time slot list i guess that just leaves you looking like quite the retarded ******* yet again eh?
Darwoth

Postby Kandarim » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:31 am

On-topic: I believe it is intentional: a certain number of executioner's axes have been spawned through the leaderboards (same with masks) and if you don't have one yet -- though luck: go steal one from someone who does.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:56 am

Kandarim wrote:On-topic: I believe it is intentional: a certain number of executioner's axes have been spawned through the leaderboards (same with masks) and if you don't have one yet -- though luck: go steal one from someone who does.

Of course Darwoth apperars to have gotten something like 10 of them from the leaderboards on Popham from his pic shown and his statement about 5 CAKE kills plus leapfrogging characters over there.

Either way, it's just an axe.
Claeyt

Postby Judaism » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Darwoth has not killed a single Cake character, that simply would be impossible since we all quit after 1-2 months and never logged back in, he didn't manage to kill me either. Anyway my point still stands in regards to the top 10 leaderboard and scalps in general. When all the people quit like this the top 10 list is never reachable and thus only makes killing less meaningful, there are plenty 15k+ scalps laying around not turned in at all.

On topic, yes Insiq suicided to prevent himself from playing this game ever again.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:38 pm

actually i killed multiple cake characters including you mr coconut, who was the very first one downed,
Darwoth

Postby AcidSpiral » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:33 pm

JohnSnow wrote:

I'm not sure deciding to quit, giving your items away, and then suiciding your character is considered "dying like a dog". And plenty of people knew about his death and scalp before this post. :lol: As Darwoth said, since he "played 24/7 for a whole year" why is he not on the time leaderboard?

Maybe you can't come to terms with the fact still that you are a whiney carebear who wants everything spoon fed to you in a game you suck atm
AcidSpiral
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses