Mary's - free group therapy for kzerg allies tonight!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Mary's - free group therapy for kzerg allies tonight!

Postby gorniksam » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:53 am

Qiresea wrote:i was wondering when you would post, you are the most retarded of them all :lol:

stfu and stop insulting my lovely Irving, you are not allowed to use his name
queen kuku - darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1766
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Mary's - free group therapy for kzerg allies tonight!

Postby Qiresea » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:55 am

send me a list of your "lovely boyz", honey, i have lost track :lol:
Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
User avatar
Qiresea
Customer
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Re: Mary's - free group therapy for kzerg allies tonight!

Postby Irving » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:57 am

Somebody is jealous cause she doesnt have people that love her...
You know that the whole server knows who you are and nobody trusts you anymore? I wonder what your intentions are in the game now
IM BACK!
User avatar
Irving
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Re: Mary's - free group therapy for kzerg allies tonight!

Postby gorniksam » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:58 am

Qiresea wrote:send me a list of your "lovely boyz", honey, i have lost track :lol:

That list is still shorter than yours "lying tongue"
queen kuku - darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1766
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Mary's - free group therapy for kzerg allies tonight!

Postby Qiresea » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:00 am

Irving wrote:Somebody is jealous cause she doesnt have people that love her...
You know that the whole server knows who you are and nobody trusts you anymore? I wonder what your intentions are in the game now


the whole server knows who i am, you little piece of ****, because i post from my real account, instead of hiding behind alt accounts like your townies do :lol:

as for my intentions, hmmm... are you asking "for the wiki"? :lol:
Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
User avatar
Qiresea
Customer
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Re: Mary's - free group therapy for kzerg allies tonight!

Postby Irving » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:04 am

Qiresea wrote:
Irving wrote:Somebody is jealous cause she doesnt have people that love her...
You know that the whole server knows who you are and nobody trusts you anymore? I wonder what your intentions are in the game now


the whole server knows who i am, you little piece of ****, because i post from my real account, instead of hiding behind alt accounts like your townies do :lol:

as for my intentions, hmmm... are you asking "for the wiki"? :lol:

Alt accounts? What alt accounts? You see, you have this strange made up idea of how I am when you dont have a clue of who I am and you have never ever talked to me. I know my friends dont hide in alt accounts and everybody knows that I name ALL my chars "Irving + something". Be it that I dont care about backstabbing people, too lazy to make up new names or that I dont care about hiding with alt accounts.
You really need to get your **** together XD
IM BACK!
User avatar
Irving
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Re: Mary's - free group therapy for kzerg allies tonight!

Postby gorniksam » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:05 am

Qiresea wrote:the whole server knows who i am

Of course, most of players know how false person you are, and how insane you are with yours imaginations. Person which is doing **** for good people in game which never deserved for that what you have did for them. Person which ingame is such a coward and **** which is gonna betray everyone for darwat, and pretending to "be so nice and helpfull" on forum. Already, from like 1h you showing your real face more and more, gg, just saying
queen kuku - darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1766
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Mary's - free group therapy for kzerg allies tonight!

Postby Qiresea » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:10 am

you guys are all pathetic. ever since murkton fell, you have been derailing this thread with your ****, and throwing random nonsense here and there everywhere on the forum.

let me get this straight once and for all: your town fell because it was ran by a bunch of assholes, get over it. i dont give a ***** about what you "think about me", you are all delusional beyond belief. you can keep derailing this thread all you like, you just show what a bunch of pathetic, lying, cowardly pricks you all are. this is the only reason why i have entertained this tonight. to let you show your stupidity once more. well done!
Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
User avatar
Qiresea
Customer
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Re: Mary's - free group therapy for kzerg allies tonight!

Postby gorniksam » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:14 am

And in that simple way made you show your real face,gg, mission complete.
queen kuku - darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1766
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Mary's - free group therapy for kzerg allies tonight!

Postby Irving » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:16 am

Qiresea wrote:you guys are all pathetic. ever since murkton fell, you have been derailing this thread with your ****, and throwing random nonsense here and there everywhere on the forum.

let me get this straight once and for all: your town fell because it was ran by a bunch of assholes, get over it. i dont give a ***** about what you "think about me", you are all delusional beyond belief. you can keep derailing this thread all you like, you just show what a bunch of pathetic, lying, cowardly pricks you all are. this is the only reason why i have entertained this tonight. to let you show your stupidity once more. well done!

Wow I wasnt even talking about Murk XD
You say we are the delusional ones? hahaha
Derailing the thread? I was commenting and advising the people not to trust you because that topic came along. Im just here to piss your ass off and I think its working :)
I do believe that this is the first time I ever talk to you O.O
IM BACK!
User avatar
Irving
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:49 pm

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests