when the cat (lion) is away the mice come out to play

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: when the cat (lion) is away the mice come out to play

Postby Dallane » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:51 am

I wonder if the criminals will post here
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14526
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: when the cat (lion) is away the mice come out to play

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:47 am

Judaism wrote:Woudn't it be nice to also get rewards for killing less valuable characters, I mean sadly it is quite rare to get a top 10 kill and will only be more difficult over the years. Just to make murdering people and tracking down criminals a little better. Lets say 1s per 1 scalp score after a scalp of 500, just an random idea tho after looking at their unbalanced brick bashers.


Expeditions are the answer to this. Just look at how many masks went out on Popham.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3687
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: when the cat (lion) is away the mice come out to play

Postby belgear » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:34 am

LOL
User avatar
belgear
Customer
 
Posts: 1060
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:06 am

Re: when the cat (lion) is away the mice come out to play

Postby Qiresea » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:48 am

Darwoth wrote:at least two of the three had flasks of beetlejuice


:lol: :lol: :lol:
Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
User avatar
Qiresea
Customer
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Re: when the cat (lion) is away the mice come out to play

Postby Ntlosa » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:40 am

Wellcom Back to Prov =D
User avatar
Ntlosa
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:03 am

Re: when the cat (lion) is away the mice come out to play

Postby Darwoth » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:32 pm

Irving wrote:just a loss of time to kill these chars that can be build up in a day or 2.


well since your group that took years before they had such characters to use can replace them so effortlessly here is another one to put on the replacement list.

Image


this one was also a witch with beetlejuice equipped. so the tally thus far is four brickbashers, at least three of which were witches (and probably all four)
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7566
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: when the cat (lion) is away the mice come out to play

Postby Judaism » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:12 pm

I dont understand why they made them all witches, seems a little too much effort to me. Even if so those chars are rebuilded within two days which they´re not, its not even about the characters its about losing, not even noticing TBC´s like that is just really bad and makes you either very incompetent or just retarded.

No offence but the reason why you guys sticked together at a single base was to have a better indication of TBC´s right, how can you still miss that with clustering. I count 4 dead characters, more than likely that equals to 4 seperate people.

TotalyMeow wrote:Expeditions are the answer to this. Just look at how many masks went out on Popham.


I know that you guys want to add incentives for people to play the expeditions, I never meant valuable rewards other than a random compensation for any decent scalp. Just because you guys decided it was a smart idea to hand out 40~ mask to one single person doesn´t relate to anything on Providence and since I have masks on all of my PK´s already I would probaly just end up trading that crap so I hold little value to those "rares'' which are by any means not rare anymore now with that recent influx. Shiny rewards for expeditions are fine, you shoudn't mess around with already existing items tho and most certainly shoudn't force people to participate in expeditions.

The whole point of it being was that the top 10 scalp will inevitable rise, today's scalp for example and while I do agree that there only should be ''valuable'' rewards for top scalps a 5.000 scalp for example still should be deemed as a proper kill with some sort of a reward bound to it. I have always dropped my scalps but they should hold value, people aren't going to give you money for their scalp by any means, I have tried to sell them many times for the inheritance bonus but it simply didn't work.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3639
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: when the cat (lion) is away the mice come out to play

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:35 pm

So your argument here is that you want people to give you money for little scalps? I laugh at you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3687
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: when the cat (lion) is away the mice come out to play

Postby gorniksam » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:45 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:So your argument here is that you want people to give you money for little scalps? I laugh at you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

thought i was alone with same reaction on it :oops:
queen kuku - darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1766
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: when the cat (lion) is away the mice come out to play

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:24 pm

Darwoth wrote:for the past months the noble hero of salem has been off conquering distant lands and taming exotic beasts, in my absence (extended due to the fact my movement speed was snared after getting my foot stuck deep within judaisms ass from kicking it to hard) a few coalitions of pretenders falsely claiming such grand title as "pvp faction" and "raiders" have cropped up tainting the land with the spectre of puffed up newbs strutting around forgetful of their proper rank within the pecking order.

this is the first of many notices to come that it is now time for these rodents to scurry back to their holes to squeak in fear amongst themselves.


Image


R.I.P :D
User avatar
ALTaZAR1
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:21 pm
Location: Ukraine

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests