when the cat (lion) is away the mice come out to play

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: when the cat (lion) is away the mice come out to play

Postby Judaism » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:26 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:So your argument here is that you want people to give you money for little scalps? I laugh at you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Except those ''little'' scalps are beyond any standards of old achievements and I would like to keep killing valuable even on Providence. This is yet another example of where the older mechanics are not par anymore with the server's development and you hold onto it for far too long without being willing to take a look at it or come with proper alternatives. You can laugh all you want at those ''little'' scalps and I know that you're just salty, but I would like to remind you that in doing so you completely undermine everyone's history, including your own.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:56 pm

Judaism wrote:Except those ''little'' scalps are beyond any standards of old achievements and I would like to keep killing valuable even on Providence. This is yet another example of where the older mechanics are not par anymore with the server's development and you hold onto it for far too long without being willing to take a look at it or come with proper alternatives. You can laugh all you want at those ''little'' scalps and I know that you're just salty, but I would like to remind you that in doing so you completely undermine everyone's history, including your own.

Yes, of course the smaller scalps are sometimes bigger than yesterday's #1 scalp. That's what we always expected to happen. As for the rest of it, it's cute when you try to derail to take the focus off yourself; if you really cared, you'd bring this up in the roadmap or as an Idea. I don't keep up with the factions and politics as much as I probably should but these were your buddies? You're trying to distract everyone from the fact that four of their witches just got wrecked?
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Judaism » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:24 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Yes, of course the smaller scalps are sometimes bigger than yesterday's #1 scalp. That's what we always expected to happen. As for the rest of it, it's cute when you try to derail to take the focus off yourself; if you really cared, you'd bring this up in the roadmap or as an Idea. I don't keep up with the factions and politics as much as I probably should but these were your buddies? You're trying to distract everyone from the fact that four of their witches just got wrecked?

It seems to me that you are the one trying to derail our little conversation now by claiming that those people, which I have murdered several times over the past years are now by any means my friends.

Murdering people should be a big part salem and remain so, I feel that there has been a lack in that as of late. Perhaps its because ''smaller'' kills are less relevant now since the bar will simply only rise, it feels already like an issue and from the intend such as randsome and scalps, perhaps it hasn't been implemented properly, it hardly ever gets used. What if the people like Barny/Chivas suddenly turn in their scalps and rise the bar up even much further, it would mean that killing a 8.000 scalp gave you nothing worthy while 90% of the playerbase does not even have a character with that score, nor ever will.

The whole reason why I brought the idea up is because I think we clearly are lacking something there with all the scalps, nothing too much behind it. I put it up in here, not perse because I think your cute little I&I section is being ignored, very little idea's out of that section have actually been implemented, no it was not that. It actually was just out of the open, just to see other people's reactions. I do it all the time and mostly its not being taken very seriously either however in this case I have seen Darwoth somewhat agreeing with me here which is quite rare, more than enough reason to actually consider it a good idea and carry on with the debate.

However a much more relevant subject to me is that you had to blow it up because you are just salty towards me, in all truth I don't understand why you think I should value your opinion any more than my competitors perspective on the matter. I never insisted on debating this towards an extreme extend, but I cannot simply ignore whatever you say. Your recent change of behaviour is so sudden, you have not been involved into politics for years. You are clearly biased towards one side and are mixing up your developer status with your player status and therefore are being treated accordingly from now on for me.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:57 pm

Judaism, if you want the way we deal with scalps to change, you'll have to post your idea in I&I, where we do indeed get many new ideas. All this weird posturing won't get me to let you change the subject of this thread to scalping.

As for your politics, you always deny everything and misdirect when someone you play with dies and you're surprised that I figure you for their friend when you're being so oddly agressive?

Getting back on topic, there are clearly many witches in Providence. You've all fallen to the Devil on this server and Darwoth is doing God's work exterminating the evil. I'm sure he won't rest until every last witch is gone. Hallelujah... I mean, Justice! :lol:
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby AngelOfSilence » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:00 pm

shut up clayet
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Judaism » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:49 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:As for your politics, you always deny everything and misdirect when someone you play with dies and you're surprised that I figure you for their friend when you're being so oddly agressive?

I don't understand how you can state that I always deny and misdirect everything while you clearly have proven to be unaware of Salem politics, its well known that we are enemies which resulted in some of the largest threads on the forums and have even caused a shift in raid-mechanics due to their mistakes and here you are not aware of any of those things.

Just don't do it, its such a drag to reply on your posts while I cannot even take any actions against you in-game.
Judaism
Customer

Postby GWashington » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:59 am

TotalyMeow wrote: so oddly agressive
Cheena wrote:If I was asked WTF is wrong with Necrobane, I'd probably answer "GWashington was wrong with Necrobane".
GWashington

Postby Qiresea » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:11 pm

this thread should be stickied
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses