when the cat (lion) is away the mice come out to play

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

when the cat (lion) is away the mice come out to play

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:15 pm

for the past months the noble hero of salem has been off conquering distant lands and taming exotic beasts, in my absence (extended due to the fact my movement speed was snared after getting my foot stuck deep within judaisms ass from kicking it to hard) a few coalitions of pretenders falsely claiming such grand title as "pvp faction" and "raiders" have cropped up tainting the land with the spectre of puffed up newbs strutting around forgetful of their proper rank within the pecking order.

this is the first of many notices to come that it is now time for these rodents to scurry back to their holes to squeak in fear amongst themselves.

Darwoth

Re: when the cat (lion) is away the mice come out to play

Postby Judaism » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:21 pm

Thats some juicy justice it seems.

I've heard the idiots indeed were raiding plank/brick bases as of late. I have a few deadlines to hit IRL, so I coudn't be bothered to check the rumours. Thanks for confirming the rumours and also did they even tried fighting you off, didn't noticed the TBC at all, or what exactly happened over there ?
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:27 pm

no fight, i assume the quiet nature of the server of late and getting away with their prior evil deeds made them confident nobody would follow them into the unmappable region up north they put their vault in or that any pursuers would be scared off by the russian name they used.
Darwoth

Postby saltmummy » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:58 pm

Are stone hedges and torch posts all they had to offer in terms of passive resistance?
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:07 pm

those are my hedges and olympic torches of greatness
Darwoth

Postby Nsuidara » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:09 pm

i feel... i poor...
3 alts 3k+ score when my anyone alt... >_>
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Judaism » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:13 pm

Woudn't it be nice to also get rewards for killing less valuable characters, I mean sadly it is quite rare to get a top 10 kill and will only be more difficult over the years. Just to make murdering people and tracking down criminals a little better. Lets say 1s per 1 scalp score after a scalp of 500, just an random idea tho after looking at their unbalanced brick bashers.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:12 am

i have pushed for a "cumulative" scalp board where you can turn in a scalp for the number of points it has added to the total kinf og like the justice board, dunno what reward if any it would provide but yeah would be nice to have something to do with all the lower scalps.

edit: forgot to point out that at least two of the three had flasks of beetlejuice in their hand with a bucket of it in their inventory and thus were witches and worth a bit more than the typical brickbasher + unable to inherit stats.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:10 am

lmao
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Irving » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:47 am

I actually agree with the reward on lower scalps
Because then its just a loss of time to kill these chars that can be build up in a day or 2.
IM BACK!
Irving

Next

Return to House of Burgesses