Judaism VS Darwoth

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who would u like to see in the fight? (2votes)

Darwoth vs Judaism(KKK founding member)
33%
Darwoth vs Meth(KKK founding member, Judaism's best friend on Salem)
19%
Darwoth vs Judaism+Meth at the same time, with rules
48%

Total votes : 42

Judaism VS Darwoth

Postby shizuka » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:59 am

Hello everyone.

So as a new year begins for us, what better way to celebrate it than with a nice community event that would gather us all for something new, exciting and teaching perhaps?
I'm a nobody but today I would like to present to you an idea, that I think is new and has not happened in the past. (if it has I'm sorry i didn't know about it)
I will try to speak as well as I can to make it clear, and I would like to say this thread's goal isnt about getting you both upset, but simply suggest something I think could be fun for everyone.

As most of you know by reading the forums, Darwoth and Judaism do not like each others, they are enemies within the game and its been going on for years.
If im not mistaken Darwoth says that Judaism is always outnumbering him with his friends, and Judaism that Darwoth is some kind of coward running away from him when a fight could happen, 'fleeing as usual'.

A while back Marp suggested he could host a fight between Heff and Ju, and the winner could loot the other, and Marp would rule it.
Which is why i suppose my idea could happen. The idea here would be to see a similar fight between Judaism and Darwoth.

Here is how I could see it happen:

-Marps reads this thread, and since he loves them both equally and is kind enough to always give us of his free time, would agree to host such a fight in the Dock Club, and would have the last word on the rules created by D.&J.
-D&J post on sundays so I assume they are usually free on that day, and so is the community to watch, so it could be next sunday or one date of their choosing that suit them both well, at an hour that works for them
-A maximum biles rule is set up by them and checked by Marp, so the character's fight is technically equal otherwise its pointless and leads to arguments (not huge biles tho). they choose to play naked or get to wear their personal gear they see the most fit to the fight's rules/items.
-the reward logically I suppose shouldnt be a Dev's gift, but rather a prizepool made by both fighters: random example to illustrate, J&D both put in 20k , the winner gets the 40k, the loser gets nth and loses his 20k to the other
-would a single fight be nice or a BO3 make sens?

Obviously the two of them talk all those suggestions out, this thread out, re-work the main idea in a better way, set up the rules and details and rewards etc the way they want it and see it to be the best to make it worth it.

Considering you two have spend much time on the forums writing to each others, i suppose 'not having the time for a fight' is not something you will answer to this idea
Considering you two choose what you give to the other as reward to loose or receive, it can only be something you jugded 'worth your time', therefore not a waste of time to fight each other in the arena to defeat your rival and get a reward
So I assume neither of you would turn down this 1V1 fair fight and call it unintersting I hope.

What do you both think of this fight idea? (please do not get personal with me, keep it about the thread/idea)
What do you community think overall, would you be really thrilled to see them?
What does Marp think?

If it turns out you both think my idea sucks because you say I did not think this through correctly please elaborate.
Overall i think it could be refreshing, fun, server-interesting-happynewyear-event of two 'known' players, wihtout having any external factor coming in, such as real world of Salem factors, which is why I made this thread.

I can change the vote (poll) above on the two fighter's demand to what they prefer (if its edit-able in the thread)
Last edited by shizuka on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Re: Judaism VS Darwoth

Postby AngelOfSilence » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:18 am

i want jewda and darwoth fight but everytime they use stomp arena shrinks :shock:
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:26 am

I think it's kinda dumb. Look through the history of HoB and you see what darwoth says is true. He is a solo player that has proven he can fight multiple people in the real world. Juda straight up doesn't fight without backup which is fine. Like the GT fight he was calling in all the favors and **** he could to get more people to come and still lost. Saying darwoth runs away at all fights is just straight retarded. If one dude is going to fight multiple people then he is fighting because he knows something they don't and has some sort of advantage set up in his favor. I don't understand why people can't grasp that in the 4 years of this game.

What made the heff/kuku fight funny was it happened right in the middle of the forum posting in real time. It was hilarious having marp come out of left field and do that. Setting up a boxing match that both participants know won't actually solve anything doesn't really do much.

Your poll doesn't have the option to disagree with u.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby shizuka » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:32 am

Then i dont see a problem in them fighting since they disagree on it, i mean i didnt put any personal opinion, and ur personal opinion or anyones else aside, if they both disagree on the topic, then why should they see a problem or not find it cool to fight in front of everyone for the pleasure. I don't think they feel the need to proove anything, i just dont get why they'd refuse to go in the 1V1 in the end. If they spend that much time writing with each over in thread then why should an arena fight where both player's usual counter-arguements to not fighting are not present be something uninterserting/boring?
i dont understand your point i think.
Last edited by shizuka on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:42 am

shizuka wrote:Then i dont see a problem in them fighting since they disagree on it, i mean i didnt put any personal opinion, and ur personal opinion or anyones else aside, if they both disagree on the topic, then why should they see a problem or not find it cool to fight in front of everyone for the pleasure. I don't think they feel the need to proove anything, i just dont get why they'd refuse to go in the 1V1 in the end. If they spend that much time writing with each over in thread then why should an arena fight where both player's usual counter-arguements to not fighting are not present be something uninterserting/boring?
i dont understand.

If you honestly think that dock pvp is a accurate representation of salem pvp then you are straight retarded. There is nothing to lose and nothing is really proven other than someone gets to make a forum post.

If they wanted to have a dock fight then they would of just done it. They have been against each other in the dock club before. I dunno why there needs to be some big event fight for no reason in particular or why a 3rd party needs to set it up. Have you talked to either of them to see if they would like to do this or are you just making a thread to put them on the spot?

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby shizuka » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:44 am

where have I ever said a dock fight is representative of wtv and is a 'huge deal'? the idea overall sounded nice for different reasons, i did not say at any moments 'it prooves everything, or they feel the need to proove anything"
Last edited by shizuka on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth wrote:
shizuka

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:46 am

doesnt matter even Darwoth vs Entire KKK he would win

i once was doing crimes outside and got chased by Darwoth, he used a wing-a-rang and hit on the first try, 1 thrust i was down, then dead and a few seconds later darwoth gone

Darwoth also once fought 12 rustatorium at once and killed most

meanwhile KKK couldnt hit a base of someone afk for a month, wasted there entire day to try and diseasekill a new player wich i rescued...

maybe if KKK had 20 more members or a few more bugs to use it would be a fair fight.
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:47 am

shizuka wrote:i did not say at any moments 'it prooves everything, or they feel the need to proove anything"

These 2 paragraphs set the stage as there is something to be proved in who would beat who in pvp.

shizuka wrote:As most of you know by reading the forums, Darwoth and Judaism do not like each others, they are enemies within the game and its been going on for years.
If im not mistaken Darwoth says that Judaism is always outnumbering him with his friends, and Judaism that Darwoth is some kind of coward running away from him when a fight could happen, 'fleeing as usual'.

A while back Marp suggested he could host a fight between Heff and Ju, and the winner could loot the other, and Marp would rule it.
Which is why i suppose my idea could happen. The idea here would be to see a similar fight between Judaism and Darwoth.

Dallane

Postby Dallane » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:48 am

Heffernan wrote:maybe if KKK had 20 more members or a few more bugs to use it would be a fair fight.

The next time that you say the word "bug" or "bugs" without any proof of this happening I'm going to ban you. You are the only person I can see in the history of salem who was banned in game for abusing bugs.

Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:11 pm

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:maybe if KKK had 20 more members or a few more bugs to use it would be a fair fight.

The next time that you say the word "bug" or "bugs" without any proof of this happening I'm going to ban you. You are the only person I can see in the history of salem who was banned in game for abusing bugs.

sure they even had to release a patch just to stop KKK...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19007
Heffernan

Next

Return to House of Burgesses