Judaism VS Darwoth

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who would u like to see in the fight? (2votes)

Darwoth vs Judaism(KKK founding member)
33%
Darwoth vs Meth(KKK founding member, Judaism's best friend on Salem)
19%
Darwoth vs Judaism+Meth at the same time, with rules
48%

Total votes : 42

Re: Judaism VS Darwoth

Postby easy_polak » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:17 pm

DARWOTH IS ***** **** HE WONT FIGHT
easy_polak

Postby shizuka » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:54 pm

i did not know if it happened in the past, i wrote it at the beginning of the thread.

I dont see why i should PM both players about it in private. Like its said, the idea is for it to be a fight in public, so the discussion about it can be in public as well. Neither of them are shy or afraid to speak so i dont see a problem to it, they are free to say anything. I did not intend to compare anything at all with the Ju vs heff marp fight, i mentioned it as a way of saying, because i have seen marp hosting a fight 1V1, then maybe he could host another one for diff players, if him and the community and the opponents are up for it, thats it.

I have no problem with Darwoth, Meth, Judaism coming in here, reading the thread, and telling me/or everyone why they dislike my idea and do not wish to participate. In which case i can simply ask for a thread lock and there no big deal.
Darwoth and Judaism both know how i feel about dock fights (not that it should/does matter at all obvly): i have never said a winner in those type of fights means a super great deal. Never have I ever said winning a 1V1 makes u a better player etc etc so there is no need to make a big deal out of this thread and out of the exact meaning of each of my sentence, i tried to write it clear as well as i could, if i failed to express it or to put it the questions in a right way and made it seem like something different i did not mean to and there is no need to come and try to break my teeth about it. The idea is out, both of them being better fighters than myself obviously its only natural i'd be intersted in watching, and so would tons of people. If they dont wna go in the club for a couple minutes they can simply say so and the thread ends its no problem, its absolutely up to them, im not here to word-argue about their skills/past/accomplishments and get a list, they both are veteran players interesting enough to be watched fighting one against another other in a little dockclub warm-up with a prizepool as nice as they would like to be.

Teacup-Pomeranian-White.jpg
Teacup-Pomeranian-White.jpg (39.77 KiB) Viewed 5583 times
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby saltmummy » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:31 pm

A better question is, why are you making this thread and not juda or darwoth? This thread is just going to devolve into another thread where they argue about who's e-peen is bigger and tell half-true stories about events in salem a few years ago.
easy_polak wrote:DARWOTH IS ***** **** HE WONT FIGHT

Got a real winner over here. Master of insults, that's sure to hurt his feelings.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby shizuka » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:45 pm

for the simple reason they prolly do not wake up in the morning thinking of going or asking for a dock warm up where they could earn some of that player's ressource as prize while inviting the community to watch them for the entertainment not saying the idea is revolutionary or any original at all its hob not ideas and innovations and idk why should non-fighting people be reluctant to a bit of fun i dont know of any ppl on the server that would skip on watching that if it were to happen and they were able to be on at that time
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby Iracus » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:03 pm

So if docks are totes not l33t pvp, how about they go toe to toe in wildy above Varock? If either breaks rules they can get a special forum title of ***** everyone can mock then for all eternity
Iracus

Postby Tulgarath » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:52 pm

What rules? Other than known bugs or bringing extra people, it should be a free for all.
Tulgarath

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:58 pm

annoyances like this thread (and repeatedly interrupting my UFC pay per views) are why you were slain last time we were together in game. entertaining a throng of the undeserving other than doing nothing to benefit me is not needed to further "prove" well documented events of the past that have already been proven dozens of times.

there is a reason i stopped participating in dock clubs other than a small handful of times (where i won all of them) since shortly after it was put in. everytime i did so the collective combat ability of the proletariat retards of the server increased (for free, vs risking **** in the field to learn) which is not in my interest, see the christmas lasso thread for a similar example of why i seldom post about goings on or delve into to much detail when i talk **** in others.

furthermore dock club is not "pvp" it is a pigeon holed arena for carebears to faceroll at each other in relative safety where most of the tactics that win real fights outside of town can not be utilized because you are in a microscopic square that is barely longer than pistol range. there is no changing environment to utilize, no room to range opponents and no distance to separate multiples, this is why every time one is held it consists of a dozen retards stomping each other to death with kandarim client radius circles while the spectators spam kin and invite requests on the people they do not like to ***** up their momentum :lol: (another thing that was copied from me after kzergs complained about it, i can not even WATCH an event without teaching "everyone else" something)

THAT BEING SAID, as you well know i do indeed enjoy watching my UFC matches thus would certainly enjoy becoming the salem equivalent of an mma champion. as such i would love to participate under the following parameters.

1> a new series of bi monthly SFC (salem fighting championship) events are held.

2> the devs create a building in the alley with tiers of elevated seating and an octagon shaped dock club in the center.

3> an SFC event is announced a month or more in advance and hyped via town crier spam and occasional dev sanctioned "media nights" where the fighters are posed questions and talk ****.

4> in order to watch the SFC event a player must purchase a ticket for 10,000 silver, this creates the prize pool for the winner and makes "selling the fight" in the lead up time with trash talk all the more important.

5> on fight night there is a vendor located inside the arena hall with one time available only items to those who bought a ticket such as "SFC 1 : Darwoth vs Jewbie" posters and SFC fight kit clothing with that installments color scheme.

6> marp and JC must be present as ringside commentators to give excited blow by blow commentary consisting of lots of use of phrases such as "ooooh, he ROCKED HIM!" "it looks like judaism could be in trouble!", "AND JUST LIKE THAT", "woooooow, thats the baddest man in the world ladies and gentlemen" etc.

7> winning an SFC event gives you a special shiny SFC belt

under the above system i would be happy to kick everyones ass for the amusement of the unwashed masses as there is a fun incentive, however mundane crap like you suggested for the reasons you suggested fails to intrigue me, paricularly since i stand to gain nothing. when i win it does not matter since i just killed the same retards for the 500th time again, yet in the rare event of an earthquake throwing my computer across the room mid combat or the even MORE highly unlikely event that i ***** up and the derp squad emerged victorious i would have to hear their nonsense for the next year.
Darwoth

Postby Iracus » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:04 pm

Darwoth wrote:quote.

That sounds super fun and entertaining. Maybe could even have different divisions based on humors with an amateur division so low humor characters could have a go. Good idea!
Iracus

Postby Tulgarath » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:05 pm

Iracus wrote:
Darwoth wrote:quote.

That sounds super fun and entertaining. Maybe could even have different divisions based on humors with an amateur division so low humor characters could have a go. Good idea!

Humors are unknown for a reason.
Tulgarath

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:09 pm

i agree that the fans should get their moneys worth at an SFC event and as such there should be an undercard before the title bout.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses