York Town gone

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: York Town gone

Postby alprice » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:19 am

I was the only one ever logging in and there is no sense in killing a good character even if I dont want to play.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Goodman12 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:28 am

alprice wrote:I was the only one ever logging in and there is no sense in killing a good character even if I dont want to play.

There is plenty of sense in it!
-you log character
-character dies
-lento gets destroyed
-char can be inherited
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby alprice » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:33 am

If I ever decide to play, I will think about it. Don't hold your breath though :D
Last edited by alprice on Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Goodman12 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:34 am

alprice wrote:If I ever decide to play, I will think about it. Don't hold you breath though :D

You monster!!!! Torturing us like that! It's Christmas!
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
Goodman12

Postby Darwoth » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:54 am

logging the characters in does nothing but reward a swarm of kzerg ***** that had to wait until hefferetard got himself banned to hit an inactive town.
Darwoth

Postby Goodman12 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:59 am

Darwoth wrote:logging the characters in does nothing but reward a swarm of kzerg ***** that had to wait until hefferetard got himself banned to hit an inactive town.

KKK did not hit that town. That base is impossible to raid if someone is active.
Goodman12

Postby Darwoth » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:07 am

riolic raided the town with his gaggle of derps after taking three days (verified by waning scent durations) to do it, riolic is kzerg and kzerg is riolic which is why you were all together at heffernans and both you and judaism have based out out of circling the drain which is his town.
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:12 am

Darwoth wrote:riolic raided the town with his gaggle of derps after taking three days (verified by waning scent durations) to do it, riolic is kzerg and kzerg is riolic which is why you were all together at heffernans and both you and judaism have based out out of circling the drain which is his town.

Just because you say someone is part of our group doesn't mean that its actually true, we've been over this and we obviously always had allies. The truth is that we actually are a very small group, I would glady consider some allies part of it but that simply would be a lie.

We do need more scalps for the drama purpose, those characters are locked down forever either way so it seems to me that the timing coudn't be any better.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:17 am

yes i know the routine, kuku, riolic and many others that have at various points in time made up the bulk of your accomplishments are in your faction when convenient and not when it isn't.

rustatorium, arcadia and alloin + his newbs, sure they were "just" allies that you buddied up with for fear of an evenly matched encounter (until popham of course when you were all living out of alloins town and relying on rustatoriums muscle)

the others however are quite a laughable stretch to pretend they are not your group :lol:

although......

Judaism wrote: I would glady consider some allies part of it but that simply would be a lie.

i suppose there is the possibility that they decided you are no longer needed thus the dynamic has shifted and option b now exists meaning that they want to distinguish themselves and not be included under your banner, which of course is step one in the traditional chain of intraguild turmoil and means it is only a matter of time before you are no longer playing second fiddle and get wiped out by newbs after your true strength is revealed and enough intel is collected. maybe there will indeed be some amusing forum threads in the near future :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:45 am

What are you talking about, we have never forced ourselves upon friends nor allies. We have been through several Pilgrimages but are very picky when it comes down to actual members. None of the people you have listed have even been through that selecting process.

There are actually alot of people that would like to team up against you and others, or perhaps we are just very friendly and cool to play with, that doesn't instantly make them anything.
Last edited by Judaism on Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses