York Town gone

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: York Town gone

Postby Darwoth » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:51 am

i have no doubt the entire server would like to worship me by donating their corpse to my front yard, that is as old a staple to salem as your aligning with everyone on the server and beating up on newbs and then trying to spin it as something else.

when it happens and you pretend to be "bored" and "not playing anyway" yet again just remember i told you so, personally i am unconcerned since me vs the world is business as usual. YOU on the other hand should be highly concerned since the last time there was a group of any kind on the server it resulted in all of you getting killed in a humiliating defeat by the same people i wiped out by myself twice and before that all of you just hid in the shadows from the tribe.
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:14 am

Darwoth wrote:i have no doubt the entire server would like to worship me by donating their corpse to my front yard, that is as old a staple to salem as your aligning with everyone on the server and beating up on newbs and then trying to spin it as something else.

Whatever you say is very wishy-washy, you have proven to not been able to stand a chance against the tribe and was actually licking their asses which resulted in zergs against us in multiple occasions in the beginning. On Popham you most certainly haven't been able to singly win either, so whatever you say buddy.

On a more serious note, I am very happy with how everything stands now and I most certainly would encourage any challenge to come from groups or whatsoever.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:16 am

well, no not at all but feel free to carry on :lol:

to clarify the tribe originally approached me on roanoke to link up with them on providence so we did not waste each others time killing each other instead of the undesireables like yourself, early on i killed vigilance and some others that were in their outer zerg network which resulted in "tensions" as i would not agree to stop ***** on them. those people were kicked to the curb and i continued to be an independent with a non aggression pact with them and as you well know everytime i raided or killed off swaths of your group i did so alone which is why me and me alone is the one that is responsible for 90% of the deaths your faction has suffered since server launch.

feel free to list who exactly other than me myself and i was involved in me locking down popham, tulgarath kicked me a witch doll after i told him the shrine location (which allowed him to make it) and some insp pots when i started as a payback for helping him out when you retards tried to siege him which is why he has enjoyed the server with me, mouser was not killed because i like mouser and she is ex tribe. everyone else on the server including every last remnant of your own 60 man ***** was killed by yours truly and it is all of your own **** that i have used to build myself up.
Darwoth

Postby Greb » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:34 pm

Best town that was entirely built and managed by yours truly- Art aka Craig ;)
P.S - he quit a year+ ago, same time as I, no idea who kept it bell fed though- No major addons to base since then.
Last edited by Greb on Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Greb

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:44 pm

it sucked ass
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Judaism » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:52 pm

AngelOfSilence wrote:it sucked ass

Its one of the best 5 towns I have seen in the game, with utilizing some steel walls its absolutely a very neat base.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:55 pm

kkk final days are here shut up idiot
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Claeyt » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:00 pm

Judaism wrote:

Its one of the best 5 towns I have seen in the game, with utilizing some steel walls its absolutely a very neat base.

Pics?
Claeyt

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:26 pm

Claeyt wrote:
Judaism wrote:

Pics?

just google poop its the same look
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
AngelOfSilence

Postby shizuka » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:42 pm

126.jpg
126.jpg (65.05 KiB) Viewed 8159 times
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses