Takeshi Has Fallen!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Takeshi Has Fallen!

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:18 am

Hello Salemites,
It is with pleasure that the Kristians bring great news which will satisfy the thirst for justice that has been brewing lately within the land.
A few hours ago the dirty minded pagan known as "Grand Boos" was slain on his main fighter "Takeshi". Grand Boos is an enemy of the Kristians who has declared war countless times against us but as always they turn out to be nothing more than mindless empty threats from a fool. As of late, Grand Boos made it public that he intends to "enter war" with KKK which lead to us making the "first move" once again and claiming the head of his titan.
Racial slurs made by Grand Boos and Declaration of War
Removed

Image[/spoiler]
In an attempt to lure the idiot outside we placed poop claims on his town claim to get attention
Poopclaim #1 Was made like 24 hours ago but didn't succeed because they waited before we were offline before attempting to destroy it.

Poopclaim #2 We pretended to be french newbies but the attempt failed
Removed
He managed to destroy the poop claim and came close to death but in the end he escaped due to my poor spur of the moment decisions. This however lead to greater things as I am sure if he had died that time, he won't have come back for a 2nd time.

Poopclaim #3

The Kill
" A wild Takeshi magically appeared!"
Lewt
Image minus the gun powder+horn
Killing Blow:
Exe leaderboard
Scalp

Video: https://youtu.be/E032Py8xNaI
Let this be a warning to all pagans that KKK is still here and although we are not actively posting that does not mean we are not here.
This should also be an assurance to the "good" players that remain on Providence that we are still here to protect!
P.S Really sorry for the lousy thread for such a "big" victory, but I basically spent my entire day on this particular event and would like to get away from it for a good night rest.
Last edited by Dallane on Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Why in the name of Santa would you post profanity, especially a racial slur RIGHT AFTER I BANU JUDA? Thats a month.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Re: Takeshi Has Fallen!

Postby JohnSnow » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:37 am

Goodman12 wrote:" A wild Takeshi magically appeared!"

How do you put him in there? Is he so stupid that he come into it himself? In video, he just suddenly appeared inside this little fence.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:39 am

JohnSnow wrote:

How do you put him in there? Is he so stupid that he come into it himself? In video, he just suddenly appeared inside this little fence.

This:
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
Goodman12

Postby JohnSnow » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:46 am

Witchcraft? Quite unbalanced allow to move any character inside such structures. This is 100% death.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:46 am

JohnSnow wrote:

Witchcraft? Quite unbalanced allow to move any character inside such structures. This is 100% death.

The claety in you is manifesting quite well :lol: :lol:
Goodman12

Postby saltmummy » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:49 am

JohnSnow wrote:

wooo! witch magic! WOOO!

Good show goodman. I havn't looked at the top10 for scalps in a long while but I'm guessing that one must be somewhere near the top.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby JohnSnow » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:53 am

Goodman12 wrote:
JohnSnow wrote:

The claety in you is manifesting quite well :lol: :lol:

I do not understand what you mean. If you say that he magically appeared. But the only magic in this game is witchcraft. :roll:
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:56 am

saltmummy wrote:
JohnSnow wrote:

wooo! witch magic! WOOO!

Good show goodman. I havn't looked at the top10 for scalps in a long while but I'm guessing that one must be somewhere near the top.

Ehhh forgot to highlight which scalp it is... anyway it's #1, Scalped by Legate Lanius
Goodman12

Postby Reviresco » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:17 am

This has to be the best press that split-rail fences have ever gotten.
Reviresco

Postby Claeyt » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:19 am

JohnSnow wrote:I do not understand what you mean. If you say that he magically appeared. But the only magic in this game is witchcraft. :roll:

One of 3 things probably happened that we don't see here JS.

Either

1: That character that Goodman had inside the walled Pclaim with GBoos sneakily lassoed him into the walls and closed the gate quickly with himself inside and then Juda and Goodman then quickly ran over/logged on and stomped him down for awhile after he was trapped inside.

or

2: GBoos made a huge mistake and had that Pclaim as his homestead out in the open and somehow Juda and Goodman built and locked the wall around it and summoned him into it.

Or

3: This is most probable and is called a Mushi Trap. GBoos logged off outside his town (maybe in a bed) where Goodman or Juda saw him log off. They then built a wall around where he logged off. You can see that there are probable trespassing scents and trespassing attempts in the video by Juda and Goodman. This means Gboos built that Pclaim to try and get out of the wall but didn't have time and was stomped to death.

Or

Maybe it was witchcraft. I don't know of any summoning witchcraft spell or it would be used more often by Darwoth, that's for sure.

Gboos could have done 2 things during this.

1: Jumped out when Juda opened the door to shoot the rifle at him. He missed his chance to escape there. Juda probably had to shoot him to get him KO'd because his biles were so high. The shot hit for 212pts

2. Gboos had to get another character to where that was to try and save his main fighter. This would have been dangerous but even 1 or 2 characters can scare off 2 players like this who are already low from stomping Gboos for a long while. My guess is that only 1 of those characters was a third as big as Gboos's so a couple of unknown players showing up and threatening to join the fight, even if they were 50 stat throw away characters, would have changed the fight and possibly saved his main fighter.

Either way top kill is top kill.

Hey Juda does this mean you guys got his axe off him and an axe for the scalp?
Last edited by Claeyt on Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Claeyt

Next

Return to House of Burgesses