Takeshi Has Fallen!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Takeshi Has Fallen!

Postby JohnSnow » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:15 pm

Hose wrote:Why do ***** ALWAYS think that peoople SHOULD TELL them about mechanics? Why don't you ***** morons just try it out on your own instead of crying on forums all day long.

Well, I discovered about the existence of lasso in this thread for first time. I have all skills, but I cant craft it. So how can I check out how it works if I do not have it?
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Darwoth » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:16 pm

JohnSnow wrote:
Darwoth wrote:...

Well, that sounds pretty complicated. Especially given that this mechanics in general is nowhere described. Even on a wiki there is not page about lasso. Where can you get it? How it works? If only few people on server know these secrets, such situation is not surprising.

no it isnt complicated at all *******, it is how the **** has worked for over a year (i originally suggested it on october second of 2015) it is simply that other than myself a few of the kzerg are the only players that have bothered to experiment with it and figure out the formula after i started using it on them in spite of the fact it was ALSO a full year ago that grand boss lost his first 1k stat fighter to this same mechanic.

the **** is not on the wiki because the wiki is for dumbasses like yourself, these are advanced tactics that are kept secret by veterans that put the time in to learn them and the only reason i explain it now is because there is a video already and a bunch of chicken little retards crying about it in an effort to dumb the game down further with nerfs.

literally anyone that would have spent an hour experimenting with the weapon would have known its applications and limitations, the fact it only comes out a year after implementation accompanied by the wail of the freeloader about it "not being on the wiki" is precisely why you are all sheep and always will be.

ediy: forgot to mention that in addition the skill investment the lasso used would be the equivalent to about 800 cotton cloth if you had no weaving set at all.
Last edited by Darwoth on Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby Hose » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:17 pm

JohnSnow wrote:
Hose wrote:Why do ***** ALWAYS think that peoople SHOULD TELL them about mechanics? Why don't you ***** morons just try it out on your own instead of crying on forums all day long.

Well, I discovered about the existence of lasso in this thread for first time. I have all skills, but I cant craft it. So how can I check out how it works if I do not have it?

I am literally thinking about killing myself irl, because you are such a ***** moron..... You are seriously Claeyt 2.0 with your stupid questions.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:32 pm

lmao grand boos had so many chances to win

but keep giving us money guys
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:33 pm

I saw one time...
http://salemwiki.info/index.php/Wrangling
Fight or Flight. The decision that is made before all encounters. In the lands of Salemflight is all too common, and as such the expert wrangler has learned to utilize a lasso for such occurances.

Players may now Wrangle each other (and animals).

but, i'm dumbas and don't know how to work :D
so i must discover how this mechanic work...lasso...

but "wrangle" = "summon" = this mechanic isn't good work i think (first look, but i don't know how to work) :D
first look video i think about witchcraft...
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Dallane » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:42 pm

Why oh why do you guys keep posting imgs with profanity in them and THEN REPOST the same img. Bans handed out and increased.

Grats on the kill. It's also hilarious how little cleaty still knows about this game. See signature for further information.

So GB is the kickstarter canceled now?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby JohnSnow » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:46 pm

Nsuidara wrote:I saw one time...
Fight or Flight. The decision that is made before all encounters. In the lands of Salemflight is all too common, and as such the expert wrangler has learned to utilize a lasso for such occurances.

but "wrangle" = "summon" = this mechanic isn't good work i think (first look, but i don't know how to work) :D

Same. I got this skill long ago, but I can't make anything like lasso. Some kind of secret.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:51 pm

JohnSnow wrote:
Nsuidara wrote:I saw one time...

Same. I got this skill long ago, but I can't make anything like lasso. Some kind of secret.

isn't secret :)
you play phopan ? and bought animals ?

but this drama show... you 200 biles or 1000 or 2000... you can easy die... >_>
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:51 pm

Dallane wrote:So GB is the kickstarter canceled now?

He lost his and lends money from his friends, he lost his titan fighter with a pretty good set. MARP don't need to bother with him this Christmas, GB already get his present for being naughty :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Hose » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:24 pm

Dallane wrote:So GB is the kickstarter canceled now?

Nah boi, it just started lmao
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses