Collecting post!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Collecting post!

Postby Hose » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:26 pm

Gonna log on in a few minutes to give you 50k silver i don't need.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby AngelOfSilence » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:31 pm

cmon guys im adversment managed of grand boss we need more money lets collect many money to finally erase kkk
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Icon » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:16 pm

You need manpower just let me know, that guy sold me some bad pilgrim cocaine in and I'm dying to get even
Icon

Postby Paradoxyc » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:21 pm

Yeah, ***** that guy riolic he's a real ***** if I've ever seen one
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby AngelOfSilence » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:54 pm

we collect3ed 200k already if we get 250k then we realeasing exclusive team anarchy t-shirts
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Dallane » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:45 pm

How is the kickstarter going? Have you guys met the bonus loot yet?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby riolic » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:55 pm

Donate now!
This shed of BONUS LOOT becomes available if we reach 500k in donations in the next 30 minutes!

riolic
Customer

Postby Icon » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:34 pm

For just 42 silver a day, less than the cost of company bacon, you can help raid this underprivileged Salem player. Along with your donation, you will receive a letter from a raider that YOU helped. Call now and we'll throw in a bedazzler. Impress your friends by bedazzling your jeans, your hat, hell be dazzle your underwear and blind the **** our of that special lady next time she pays a face visit to your crotch.

not held liable for anyone who gets a sequin stuck in their eye from rubbing their face on bedazzled undies
Icon

Postby belgear » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:35 pm

I would like to invite everyone considering sending gold to GB to instead send that to me. I guarantee at least one KKK scalp and the destruction of a siege asset.
belgear
Customer

Postby Judaism » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:37 pm

belgear wrote:I would like to invite everyone considering sending gold to GB to instead send that to me. I guarantee at least one KKK scalp and the destruction of a siege asset.

Noooo.. no you woudn't
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses