What's happening

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

What's happening

Postby JohnSnow » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:11 am

Does anyone besides me noticed that the game becomes more difficult? And mostly it concerns new players. I mean, all these recent changes. All vets got cheap t2 witch, now t2 witches price increased several times. All vets have towns with 10k braziers, now iron output from smelters down three times. They have 1kk+ silver personal claim, now most convenient way to get silver nerfed. Prices of some types of clothing have increased almost twice. So what happens? Why new players need to invest more time to achieve the same results? Why such serious changes are taking place at server without wipes?
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Re: What's happening

Postby AngelOfSilence » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:21 am

blame darwoth
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby gorniksam » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:33 am

The game "Becomes more difficult" from longer time and there is always some tard which are crying about it. That witchcraft and stuff should be more difficult from the beginning. Eye of DBear should be included into the 2nd circle from always, cos like a 80% of players which have 2nd circle of witch have no idea what to do with it. It's just useless waste
gorniksam

Postby AcidSpiral » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:09 pm

I would not consider these serious changes. Especially not worthy of a server wipe. I have been around quite a while and I don't even have a T1 witch myself. It isn't game breaking and I agree with kuku that it should have been more expensive from the beginning. The iron output is not all that serious either. Even with a small 8 smelter set up it is pretty easy to push out close to 100 iron bars in a solo player's average daily play time. As for cotton prices, I have never relied on cotton myself as a source of income. As easy as cotton is to produce it should not be valued as the best income. Most of the process is too easily afkable. Get out and find an active source of silver and stop blowing things out of proportion. I swear everytime I see you on the forums all you do is whine. How do you have time to actually enjoy the game?
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby JohnSnow » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:25 pm

gorniksam wrote:The game "Becomes more difficult" from longer time and there is always some tard which are crying about it. That witchcraft and stuff should be more difficult from the beginning. Eye of DBear should be included into the 2nd circle from always, cos like a 80% of players which have 2nd circle of witch have no idea what to do with it. It's just useless waste

It would be fair if developers remove skills from t2 witches and forced them to build a new homunculus with new price. But this was not done. So, old players got t2 witch literally for free.
AcidSpiral wrote:The iron output is not all that serious either. Even with a small 8 smelter set up it is pretty easy to push out close to 100 iron bars in a solo player's average daily play time. As for cotton prices, I have never relied on cotton myself as a source of income.

Month ago, you could get 300 bars for the same time and with the same effort. 50 braziers against 150. Also all of those personal claims built on millions of silver obtained from cotton still in game.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby gorniksam » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:45 pm

JohnSnow wrote:
gorniksam wrote:The game "Becomes more difficult" from longer time and there is always some tard which are crying about it. That witchcraft and stuff should be more difficult from the beginning. Eye of DBear should be included into the 2nd circle from always, cos like a 80% of players which have 2nd circle of witch have no idea what to do with it. It's just useless waste

It would be fair if developers remove skills from t2 witches and forced them to build a new homunculus with new price. But this was not done. So, old players got t2 witch literally for free.

Yes, also devs should kill our tanks our mains and burn down ours great towns. Yes, I agree with your retarded thinking.
But seriously stop crying on the forum and start playing. I joined to game and I was in similar situation. There was alot of players much better than me. I was killed multiple times cos of them. I just was do not care about it and still playing it and now I am one of the best here so
It's not only you have a hard time in game and not only you has some pain about a game stuff. Try just playing it and having fun from it.

edid: The wipe change nothing. If it could ever happen game would looks the same like now. Top players would be still top etc
gorniksam

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:53 pm

I just want to add that i am pretty sure that JC 'broke' alloying bonus so it is not an intended nerf to smelting.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Kandarim » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:56 pm

gorniksam wrote:edit: The wipe change nothing. If it could ever happen game would looks the same like now. Top players would be still top etc

This. Time has proven that wipes do not solve this. People that are on top now will end up on top after a wipe. That said, the original intent of expeditions was to have a 'commonly' resetting server so that people could all start from zero again from time to time, keeping providence the persistent server.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby AcidSpiral » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:12 pm

So are we also saying my coops of fertile turkeys should all be killed because I was here for the Easter event and some players were not? Should I lose all of my Chef Packs because I was here for Black Friday and some players were not?

Don't forget that all egg yolks should be wiped from the game too because for a time blue eggs gave 10l each instead of 1l!

You should be glad we have a game that for once is not dumbing the entire game down for the carebears to the point that it crashes and burns.
Last edited by AcidSpiral on Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:14 pm

AcidSpiral wrote:So are we also saying my coops of fertile turkeys should all be killed because I was here for the Easter event and some players were not? Should I lose all of my Chef Packs because I was here for Black Friday and some players were not?

Of course!
Wipe the server cos JS is crying cos he is such a noob!
gorniksam

Next

Return to House of Burgesses