Bugabuser Busted

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Bugabuser Busted

Postby Qiresea » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:22 pm

Kralith wrote:Darwoth, don't be silly.

I never hided in front of you, that i use to talk to kuku and goodman.
Where is the problem?
I know very well what is game and what not.
If i play RISK Boardgame with my RL Friends, we also are enemies while gaming, that not mean we stop to befriended outside of the game.

If i want to talk in Boston with kuku, goodman, whoever, i will do it and i will give a **** on the childish mood of some random cats and dogs.
You want to have a more hard Lith, congratulation, you guys get me almost to it, just because you continue to talk nonsense and **** abaout me all around.

Every people who ask me will get from me an answer, even to the thing with which people i use to talk and which people i like.
At least in this game are almost no poeple i really dislike, not even you, Mary or Frakked.
But you guys spit around since months how ****** i am without having any clue, where i am, and how i am.

Go out and push a wall, if you are frustrated about something, but stop telling lies about me and stop believing every **** some cats spit about me.

up to now i was wondering if you can possibly be THAT stupid, but now i can see that you actually believe your own *****
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Qiresea » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:47 pm

Irving wrote:
Darwoth wrote:
Irving wrote:What the ***** did I just read from Darwoth? I just came back like 2 weeks ago and now Im being allied to the retard Juda?
In all the time that I have been in this game I have never been backstabbing, lying or spying on anyone and just say out loud what I think so trust me when I say Im not allied with those idiots. When I was gone the town where I had my fighter got taken by a real back stabbing ***** and now I have to build up my chars again so thats why I have not tried to help Heff.

you and more than half of the rest of your town were dead weight that did nothing and did not participate in the majority of things that were relevant which is why allowed some of them to be ransomed instead of just killing them, you can hem and haw all you like the fact of the matter is those who run your town have always tried to play both sides of an issue using deflection and providing blurbs of information here and there to keep themselves out of the cross hairs. in the time since then they have become quiet allies with your "enemies" and the level of participation has increased gradually for months.

your entire group is nothing but a bunch of limpwristed ***** that suck up to whoever is more convenient at the time, which is why two years of smiling to my face turned to talking **** behind my back as soon as i was not as active on providence.

You got some bad issues in your brain dude. My proirity has just been to enjoy the game and participate in raiding and fighting if I could, I never to talk crap of people on their backs. This is a game and all the **** I need to say I say it to their face. I never had problems with you cause I think you make the game fun but you are starting to get real stupid with all those stupid acusations and I dont even know who said what about you but I think you just needed any excuse to use that retarted freaky girl to do the dirty work of back stabbing and taking a town. You think what you want. As soon as I get my fighters back in shape Ill be participating in more events but dont say Im allied to KKK

BTW if a dude was threating with real life crap like rape or whatever I do feel bad for you but it had nothing to do with me and the guys I concider friends in the game so stop thinking everybody in the game hates you.

as for you, you little imbecile, you'd better open your eyes and see what your retarded group did before opening your mouth to make yet another irrelevant comment.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Qiresea
Customer

Postby Kralith » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Qiresea wrote:as for you, you little imbecile, you'd better open your eyes and see what your retarded group did before opening your mouth to make yet another irrelevant comment.

Aha.
What we did?
We used to be in a Skypechat with Jakhollin, who did a stupid thing.
What we did else?
We used to take you to our town, to give you a family, to like you.
We was helpful to you, like i use it to be to people i like.

And what did you?

Do you really want to make people believing, you are the poor one?
You are the misunderstanded one?

C'mon.
I hold my hand more than once to you and you spit on it.
And even i should not do it in this forum and i should ignore all the **** that is going on here, i want to say you now in totally public:
Play ingame your game, whatever you want to play, but stop to turn it out of the game!
Thats not funny at all anymore, even you will now laugh your ass off.

I have absolutely no clue, whatever you want to bring up in me with all your lying stories about me, if you need that, do it.
You will not change my sense of justice or my sense to be nice.
Call me Newb, call me too naive, call me Carebear or lame, whatever you want.
If you all do this, it just shows me, that my way to live is the right one.
I don't need to play a person in the internet that i don't be.
And if i want to befriended with coplayer in a game i like, i will do it, even you don't like it and you want to insult me.
I don't need an insult to anyone to get attention.
Salem Wiki (PM me if you need help with editing)
Report corrections and new things here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kralith
Customer

Postby Irving » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:33 pm

I know what jak whatever did and i know it was only him. Being honest here and leaving the role-play out of this argument you know that all the others did nothing wrong and we all condemn ****** attitude that hurts people outside the game but i guess you are a bit crazy to think otherwise :s
IM BACK!
Irving

Postby Hose » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:43 pm

Qiresea wrote:As for you, you little imbecile, you'd better open your eyes and see what your retarded group did before opening your mouth to make yet another irrelevant comment.

Ok you little french ****, listen... Fight me ingame or shut the ***** up on forums.
I bet you won't, because you are such an insane coward lmao
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Qiresea » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:49 pm

piss off, simon.

lith, i have better ways to waste my time than trying to discuss with you. if you cant face reality, that is your problem, not mine.

Qiresea
Customer

Postby Hose » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:50 pm

Qiresea wrote:piss off, simon.

lith, i have better ways to waste my time than trying to discuss with you. if you cant face reality, that is your problem, not mine.

Lmao, are you too afraid to fight someone who NEVER EVER fought anyone in this game?
You should really stop talking ***** on a daily basis lel
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Kralith » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:53 pm

Qiresea wrote:if you cant face reality, that is your problem, not mine.

Why i should face your reality? What sense make this?
Your Reality is not my problem.
Kralith
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:08 pm

sorry, i saw the chat logs. you retards were in there yucking it up with jackhole, you then (only after realizing i found out of course) "had nothing to do with him anymore" except secretly formed a second group and invited him to that one while whining together how "unfair" it was that he got banned and that whoever the spy was should also be banned for informing me of his psychosis in the first place :lol: :lol: :lol:

i also love how during the multiple hours of the "poor me" nonsense from kralith after the town was taken over i catch her in several more lies, and that she then lies to grand boss (whom i had only helped until that point) about me wanting to kill him and he turns against me as a result due to poor english and great stupidity.

jenny by the way, dirtnapped because kralith was keeping a poisoncraft scent for her in her inventory pocket (as insurance against her no doubt in case the cottage was torn down) i specifically asked her about it when she was ransomed to town, apparently it was "just a scent i found" yet when testing to see if perp was dead out plops a dead jenny (her claimstone had been domained during the takeover) :lol: :lol: :lol:

there is more but i am busy of current and do not care to argue with the white knights and the fork tongued sidewinders who tirelessly attempt to avoid all responsbility for their actions, particularly since this thread and your ****** group is not about past interactions with me but how you did nothing to help your "buddy" heffernan against your "enemies" that are "just friends" that you interact with as allies in the hopes you would get a cut of his loot.

you are all stinky little turds, and eventually the toilet your floating around in will be flushed again by anyone else that joins only to be turned off by the character on display.
Darwoth

Postby Kralith » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:42 pm

Darwoth wrote:while whining together how "unfair" it was that he got banned and that whoever the spy was should also be banned for informing me of his psychosis in the first place :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wrong informed.

Darwoth wrote:i also love how during the multiple hours of the "poor me" nonsense from kralith after the town was taken over i catch her in several more lies, and that she then lies to grand boss (whom i had only helped until that point) about me wanting to kill him and he turns against me as a result due to poor english and great stupidity.

Again wrong. I never said this to him.

Darwoth wrote:jenny by the way, dirtnapped because kralith was keeping a poisoncraft scent for her in her inventory pocket (as insurance against her no doubt in case the cottage was torn down) i specifically asked her about it when she was ransomed to town, apparently it was "just a scent i found" yet when testing to see if perp was dead out plops a dead jenny (her claimstone had been domained during the takeover) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats true!
I never unhided it, that it was only my fault that she died!
I said you, when you asked me, that i picked up the scent and forgot it to throw away! You read in it it was random.
I was totally overwhelmed at this day to get my townies out of town, so i did not realize what consequences it had.
And do you know what? I picked up this scent for the wiki, to get the Icon, because i saw never such a scent before.
I never lied about that, not to Jenny, not to you and not to anyone other.
Kralith
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses