Bugabuser Busted

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Bugabuser Busted

Postby AngelOfSilence » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:34 pm

lmao thganks i saved that

will help for threating guy who owe me 100$
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Qiresea » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:35 pm

Jennyferi wrote:
Qiresea wrote:
Jennyferi wrote:Lol, everything we did was just that we left it mentioned to you what Jakhollin did. So what if we were in same skype channel with him? Even after that, the only reason we were still in same channel with him because we wanted to hear it straight from him why he did it. I seriously have no clue what this old **** have lied to you about our skype logs, but one thing im sure she made it all look a lot bigger than it really was. I still see nothing that bad done in here, which couldn't be forgiven. So yeah.. keep on believing whatever you want im already tired this popping up on the forums all the damn time.

neither you nor kralith have the slightest shred of decency. you are utterly appalling and i don't regret for a moment what happened. you deserved every single bit of it, and more. i normally avoid this kind of discussions on the forums but you are just beyond any kind of tolerance.

Remember this one when you were blaming us for Dar killing you? :lol:

Please, just shut the ***** up :lol:

i only blame myself for losing mary. you keep saying things out of context to twist the facts. but you are right about one thing. i am back, and one day i will kill you.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:36 pm

Jennyferi wrote:Image

that kill was an unrelated issue and is simply the standard MO when something seems sketchy to me, it has nothing to do with nor dispels your own ***** before or since.
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:41 pm

Irving wrote:BTW Juda. What my group did when I was gone and what they do even when Im here has nothing to do with what I think about you. Im a free spirit *****!! XD

I usually get grounded for saying things out loud which aren't very in line with our general vision, individual ''grudges'' on the forums can most surely overcomplicate already existing issues. Just a fair warning, as you clearly are somewhat of a spokesperson when you are typing on the forums for all of your associates. You might be thrown into a situation where no-one has you back anymore, temporary or permanently. I am speaking out of experience here and not specific are talking about Salem.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Nephilim » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:50 pm

Nephilim

Postby gorniksam » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:10 pm

Was really nice to reading some senseless drama which was happened in such a situation. I'm wondering who is more pathetic - Marry who is imagine most of stuff in Salem and was about TOO MUCH about RL life of darwat and feeding him by her delusions OR darwat which is belive in her, in her **** and her sick opinions.
Really, long time ago I was respecting darwat for his playstyle etc. But now, with every next day, with every next drama I see how naive and retarded he is. Someone his size is so easy to being "scammed" by someone such useless and pointless as Marry is. But gg Marry, you are playing well :)
gorniksam

Postby Hose » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:15 pm

sup babe, lemme holla at ya!
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Darwoth » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:24 pm

gorniksam wrote:Image

yeah i know, i toally suck when i hold people accountable for their own documented words and actions, there is so much to be misled by in such a situation :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby cyko » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:15 am

Judaism wrote:Just a fair warning, as you clearly are somewhat of a spokesperson when you are typing on the forums for all of your associates. You might be thrown into a situation where no-one has you back anymore, temporary or permanently. I am speaking out of experience here and not specific are talking about Salem.

We have no spokesperson. We are many people (for Salem terms) and have just some set of rules, no hierarchy.

Qiresea wrote:neither you nor kralith have the slightest shred of decency. you are utterly appalling and i don't regret for a moment what happened. you deserved every single bit of it, and more. i normally avoid this kind of discussions on the forums but you are just beyond any kind of tolerance....
i only blame myself for losing mary. you keep saying things out of context to twist the facts. but you are right about one thing. i am back, and one day i will kill you.

Well, most of the people you stabbed in the back didn't deserved anything of what happened. You seem to have forgotten that, shown by the fact that you dare to write anything about this incident. You came to us for safety and help and you were welcomed with open arms. You received gifts, you get to know all people who played there, you played the nice old woman.
Even when things started, you pretended friendship, made promises for Darwoth, which he seemed not to be interested to hold for you.
And you caused harm. Real harm. No overly dramatic harm, but as much harm as someone can cause, when she destroys everything which people had fun with for years.

As you surely know, no one in Murkton ever had bad intentions for Darwoth, besides the fact, that he is the endgame prey and that everyone should be very careful when interacting with someone, who just does not need to care. The only nice gesture while those things happened was done by Darwoth.
You didn't give a slightest **** for anyone of us, your "friends".

You will kill us? Old lady, where is your army?
We are more than ever and we - all- have you on KoS.

Own people wrote:Blablabla

I strongly suggest to come back to radio silence
Kocham Kuku \m/
cyko

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:43 am

cyko wrote:We have no spokesperson. We are many people (for Salem terms) and have just some set of rules, no hierarchy.

cyko wrote:
Own people wrote:Blablabla

I strongly suggest to come back to radio silence

Someone doesn't know what 'spokesperson' means.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses