Bugabuser Busted

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Bugabuser Busted

Postby DeepSixed » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:24 am

? why was this thread created... and is this not a Major derail... and have not devs contributed to the derail? (Thus making it worse)!

LMAO- everyone's all in to sharing their *******/opinion... but has it really been toward the thread; or just to be heard talking ****?

I guess Devs are just as two faced as the next player; too caught up in the moment to realize they are publicizing the same **** they are ready to close tomorrow?!'

OMG- where'd your integrity go Meow?
DeepSixed

Postby belgear » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:49 am

LMAO!!!!
belgear
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:07 am

gorniksam wrote:Image

i agree 100%

know whats even funnier?

i figured frakked would of done something stupid and i would be able to get your murder scents, only i could not remember where his town was so i asked "old ****" mary to find it, she did a few hours later and sure enough he left the holes in his wall unrepaired and your murder scents from a week and a half ago uncovered!

ho ho ho heh heh heh :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:26 am

Well, Alt which has an active scents on is treated as a wasted alt. I spend alot of time on Frakked town and area around it. I killed heffs alts, destroyed his bell and plans. By me Frakked, his members of a town and his really nice stuffies are save far far away from that place. Everything what I can say that good job darwat and lost a character was worth every of that stuff I done
Funny thing - I was collect +2k of worms around his town on an active scents while Black Friday, was naked on cricket "just heff's life"
gorniksam

Postby Judaism » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:47 pm

Hadn't expect Darwoth to follow up where his ally Heffernan left out, clearly I underestimated their close relationship.

Goodjob on killing the alt tho, mistakes like that are bound to be punished in a perma-death game like Salem.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:14 pm

after all the 9/11 **** and so on there is absolutely zero people who are going to believe that i am allied with heffernan :lol: i followed up for the exact same reason i went to heffernans town while you all were there sieging it in the first place, people running their mouth to me here on the forum, otherwise i would have been quietly derping about on popham.

when i was but a wee little darwoth and still in school we had a saying "talk **** get hit" this has pretty much been the way i have played salem since i started, when folks stfu and leave me alone i tend to do the same.
Darwoth

Postby TotalyMeow » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:16 pm

DeepSixed wrote:? why was this thread created...

I like how you put '?' in front of the sentence so as to not get in the way of your '...' .

This thread was created by Judaism to mock Heffernan for being banned in-game for bug abuse. While there is a rule against talking about people being banned on the forums, mainly because it always turned into a ***** in which more people got banned and I wanted to avoid such bans, there is no rule against talking about people being banned in-game. Having the news that you are out of the game for awhile is part of the punishment so that anyone thinking of abusing bugs in-game or committing some other bannable offense can know that they won't be able to ride out a ban quietly; they risk losing everything in their bases if they get banned.

Has this thread gone off the rails? Somewhat. But no one has complained and the original subject was pretty much talked to death. In cases like this, why should I care where the thread goes?
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses