Bugabuser Busted

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Bugabuser Busted

Postby Darwoth » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:45 pm

Judaism wrote:It seems that I have underestimated the amount of drama from that backstab.

a small amusing footnote is that he who shall not be named tried to frame you for his ***** because he did not even have the sack to threaten me directly :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Irving » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:55 pm

I think Darwat is now trying to make groups have internal fights and maybe its your online act? I really thought you were a smarter dude. Guess you are just as dumb and annoying as everybody says XD
Now I see that you have this dumb stubborn donkey brain.
IM BACK!
Irving

Postby Darwoth » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:58 pm

Irving wrote:internal fight

thought you were not allied? and that he who shall not be named was cast out for the half dozenth time?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

in any case no, the screenshots i posted at the time were seen by various members of their faction, he tried to spin it as being from judaism. the sacking of your town will be the first segment i upload in light of the lies still being spewed about it months later.
Darwoth

Postby Irving » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:01 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Irving wrote:internal fight

thought you were not allied? and that he who shall not be named was cast out for the half dozenth time?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

in any case no, the screenshots i posted at the time were seen by various members of their faction, he tried to spin it as being from judaism. the sacking of your town will be the first segment i upload in light of the lies still being spewed about it months later.

Dude do you have alzheimers or something? Im never going to be allied to that idiot Juda. I mean internal fights because you blaming lith again for the death of jenni and now blaming a dumb member of juda crew for something Juda did. You spin everything to your twisted imagination lol
IM BACK!
Irving

Postby AngelOfSilence » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:13 pm

Lol, another one bites the dust.
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Darwoth » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:14 pm

Irving wrote:Image

i realize you feel relevant for the first time since playing by talking to me, however our part of the conversation was done already. you just inserted your comment into a statement about something else.

edit: and i have no idea what your talking about by blaming judaisms faction for something he did you ***** idiot, either you backpedaled so fast you swam under the water or you are truly to stupid to understand context in any way.
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:18 pm

All I have to say is that my faction has received multiple formal peace offers from them in the past and has rejected each and all of them (they didn't accepted our demands and expected to get a free crime pass), now this dude is going full christmas tree on me for unclear reasons to me. I have hardly ever spoken with these guys and each and every initiative from my faction on them was more successful than anticipated. But yeah, you repeatedly call me an idiot and you claim that you would never corporate with me, or my faction, that however is far from what you guys have repeatedly asked for.

Calling me an idiot won't get you anywhere, its really up to you guys to show anything in this game so far, rather than sucking extremely hard at it.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:25 pm

Judaism wrote:All I have to say is that my faction has received multiple formal peace offers from them in the past

the plot thickens, sure is nice to be right all the time :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8cmbmwFAl8
Darwoth

Postby Jennyferi » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:30 pm

Qiresea wrote:
Jennyferi wrote:Lol, everything we did was just that we left it mentioned to you what Jakhollin did. So what if we were in same skype channel with him? Even after that, the only reason we were still in same channel with him because we wanted to hear it straight from him why he did it. I seriously have no clue what this old **** have lied to you about our skype logs, but one thing im sure she made it all look a lot bigger than it really was. I still see nothing that bad done in here, which couldn't be forgiven. So yeah.. keep on believing whatever you want im already tired this popping up on the forums all the damn time.

neither you nor kralith have the slightest shred of decency. you are utterly appalling and i don't regret for a moment what happened. you deserved every single bit of it, and more. i normally avoid this kind of discussions on the forums but you are just beyond any kind of tolerance.

Remember this one when you were blaming us for Dar killing you? :lol:

Please, just shut the ***** up :lol:
Jennyferi
Customer

Postby Irving » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:34 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Irving wrote:Image

i realize you feel relevant for the first time since playing by talking to me, however our part of the conversation was done already. you just inserted your comment into a statement about something else.

edit: and i have no idea what your talking about by blaming judaisms faction for something he did you ***** idiot, either you backpedaled so fast you swam under the water or you are truly to stupid to understand context in any way.

Im relevant cause you are so easy to trigger buddy :) From all the idiots in this game you will be the funnest one cause you get angered so fast and I have fun with that.
I came back to the conversation cause you are so hooked on to me and my friends.

BTW Juda. What my group did when I was gone and what they do even when Im here has nothing to do with what I think about you. Im a free spirit *****!! XD
IM BACK!
Irving

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses