Women& fashion

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Women& fashion

Postby shizuka » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:43 pm

hello

as women wihtin Salem are frequently riding horses or giant crickets, i was wondering if we could have riding habits (that wouldnt be for that one specific use tho) . its style should naturally be from the french/uk imo as we are and were good at fashion in taste and all. id love having a tiers end riding habit/devantière with many slots. I personally went to London, hyde park, to enjoy horse riding, and when my horse guide who i would ask lots of questions about culture and history there talked to me at some point about some riding habits it caught my attention. not sure how they actually managed to do horse riding with those but they surely do look stunning. the 3 first outfits were from 1700-1800 and the last one shows british rich women doing horse riding with awesome clothes in Rotten Row (Hyde park, UK) in 1872. I found the 2nd oufit on pic funny as it reminded me because of the color set a bit about the redcoat set we have in salem lol, like a female version.
Anyways, how amazing would it be to have a tiers end upper-class people dress for riding within salem that would have 5slots and fit in the coat case? will we at some point have more female tier end clothes or its not planned?

http://candicehern.com/regencyworld/rid ... -overview/)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riding_habit

belles robes.jpg
belles robes.jpg (203.83 KiB) Viewed 5228 times
Last edited by shizuka on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Re: Women& fashion

Postby gorniksam » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:09 pm

hell no
gorniksam

Postby Hose » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:11 pm

shizuka wrote:will we at some point have more female tier end clothes or its not planned?

My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby shizuka » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:33 pm

gorniksam wrote:hell no

my bad should have mentioned that i dont need or want a broke 3world country girl who doesnt know **** about fashion at all non expertise on that matter before it happens :lol: u cant even dress urself properly with clothes that so much as fit ur own body, so do urself a favor and stfu ur not eligible to have a valuable opinion in the fashion department
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby gorniksam » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:46 pm

shizuka wrote:
gorniksam wrote:hell no

my bad should have mentioned that i dont need or want a broke 3world country girl who doesnt know **** about fashion at all non expertise on that matter before it happens :lol: u cant even dress urself properly with clothes that so much as fit ur own body, so do urself a favor and stfu ur not eligible to have a valuable opinion in the fashion department

Well, being seriously I am not into that "fashion" and I am not following that **** like a 90% of society do to feeling better. I prefer wearing some clothes which are comfortable than some **** which is popular for this moment. It’s not my fault but don’t hate me cos Im beautiful :roll:
gorniksam

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:46 pm

I suggest you two settle your differences in the old fashion way.
HUUUUUGE but also very shallow pool filled with nice oil and (edible is best) and you two wrestling.
I'll be the judge to make the fight fair .
Last edited by ZoddAlmighty on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Hose » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:47 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:restling

:?: :?: :?: :?:
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:56 pm

Hose wrote:

Typo because im distracted IRL.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Hose » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:57 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Hose wrote:

Typo because im distracted IRL.

yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh suuuuuure daaaaaaaawg
Hose

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:03 pm

Hose wrote:yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh suuuuuure daaaaaaaawg

You are a person of such contradictions.
For someone who loves Hitler that much you sure are a Gayboy. The only way it can be explained how you were oblivious to the shallow pool, 2 girls, lots of oil and 'restling'.
ZoddAlmighty

Next

Return to House of Burgesses