Women& fashion

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Women& fashion

Postby gorniksam » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:30 pm

shizuka wrote:the only reason ur thrown in here is bcas kuku speaks of u in every single ***** salem thread and comes to me starting to try a conversation about u for now the 16th time despite the fact i never really answer and am not intersted into discussing /gossiping about u (or anyone else for that matter) with her as a lame attempt to bring in 'smth to talk about' to keep on the good spam to me in the thread. no idea if u two have smth going on for her to spam ur name in every single post on this forum but totally dont care, and i have zero interest in women's right irl and couldnt care less as if it was up to me most women would still be home doing the cooking while men would go to work, so if kuku is apparently a feminist or anyone else wna talk those things out (or anything unrelated) feel free to make ur own threads to derail to talk about this or anything else. My clothing idea is great and thats the only thing im actually really intersted in. im asking about more female clothes simply because most my chars are female and we dont have many.

so mad 8-) let spar in game
gorniksam

Postby Nsuidara » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:32 pm

shizuka wrote:the only reason ur thrown in here is bcas kuku speaks of u in every single ***** salem thread and comes to me starting to try a conversation about u for now the 16th time despite the fact i never really answer and am not intersted into discussing /gossiping about u (or anyone else for that matter) with her as a lame attempt to bring in 'smth to talk about' to keep on the good spam to me in the thread. no idea if u two have smth going on for her to spam ur name in every single post on this forum but totally dont care, and i have zero interest in women's right irl and couldnt care less as if it was up to me most women would still be home doing the cooking while men would go to work, so if kuku is apparently a feminist or anyone else wna talk those things out (or anything unrelated) feel free to make ur own threads to derail to talk about this or anything else. My clothing idea is great and thats the only thing im actually really intersted in. im asking about more female clothes simply because most my chars are female and we dont have many.

+1 totaly true story bro :D
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby shizuka » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:49 pm

each time someone posts for u is seen as an opportunity to spam that person and feel like ur any interesting or 'cool' when the only it makes u is a dumbtarded leech who feels the need to as fast as possible find 'smth to say' including stalking and looking into +2years old threads to come up with another piece of ***** about that person to discuss to satisfy ur lame need of running ur god damn mouth all the time. :lol: roadto2k

yherh.jpg
yherh.jpg (39.15 KiB) Viewed 3580 times

Nsuidara wrote:+1 totaly true story bro :D

about what?
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby Nsuidara » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:07 pm

ouh i write "bro" hahah... mean "sis" :D
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:47 pm

so, no spar?
gorniksam

Postby Nsuidara » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:00 pm

gorniksam wrote:so, no spar?

stop be monkey :(
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Dallane » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:07 pm

I for one welcome more female cloths in game esp some lingerie. We can open a red light district in boston!
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby gorniksam » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:08 pm

Nsuidara wrote:
gorniksam wrote:so, no spar?

stop be monkey :(

I am a player with ****** eng, but don't really care about it cos have no problem to communicate with others. I not trying to pretending that I know someone cos was reading his/her posts or seen pic of. And I have no problem with recognizing the right/left site so dont blame me :lol:
gorniksam

Postby shizuka » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:22 pm

gorniksam wrote: I have no problem to communicate with others

21254642.png
21254642.png (50.82 KiB) Viewed 3536 times
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:00 pm

Darwoth wrote:why is it everytime the various women start fighting with each other i get thrown into the middle of it like i am some kind of ***** serverwide ex boyfriend to everyone with a set of tits?

They think you're hot. Therefore, every argument involving pecking order will bring up the issue of which one holds more of a claim over you, to help establish said pecking order. Duh.

On topic, I too would like to see more dresses and skirts in game, but I'm told they're difficult to model and make them look nice. Most clothes follow the surface of the person model and so don't have a problem. Capes just stay kinda stiff. A dress would have to adjust based on moving legs and last I saw of the Sunday Dress (which I have never worn due to I think it's kinda ugly) its animation wasn't so great. Marp has a lot on his plate and hasn't had time to figure out a solution, but if anyone can solve this issue, I bet we can add a few nice dresses and skirts.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses