Women& fashion

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Women& fashion

Postby shizuka » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:11 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Well, this idea thread was certainly informative and well-thought out in its execution.

the idea was meant to have one piece of clothing working same as regular clothes with free slots tho, not that u need it/those to ride or smth, idk if that was so clear lol ^_^'
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby Dallane » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:21 pm

Ladies plz. No need to fight. Send me some pix and I'll settle this.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Nsuidara » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:00 pm

salem need jewelry, rings and earrings and emblems :P
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Lusewing » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:34 pm

Honistly all we need are skirts. Substitute the white pants for a red skirt and you almost completly match the third picture.

The problem is making the skirts look good - as in making sure they don't look like unmoving barrels wrapped around the legs.
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby shizuka » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:26 am

Lusewing wrote:Honistly all we need are skirts.

id rather have an expansive super upper class looking fancy well designed riding dress for a change if the time and the idea isnt an issue, women clothing within salem isnt so awesome as of now. mostly im curious on wether we will at some point see added more tier end clothes with max slots, or if anything is already on its way
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby belgear » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:28 am

It's a bad idea to get fashion tips from Hose.
belgear
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:50 pm

why is it everytime the various women start fighting with each other i get thrown into the middle of it like i am some kind of ***** serverwide ex boyfriend to everyone with a set of tits?

it is not a difficult or sinister idea to understand, i play a game and when people do something that aggravates me i will often just kill them instead of annoying myself further with more *****, this includes the females some of whom are the same ones that prattle on about equality with men irl but yet are unable to handle it even in game.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:15 pm

Darwoth wrote:why is it everytime the various women start fighting with each other i get thrown into the middle of it like i am some kind of ***** ex boyfriend to everyone with a set of tits?

dude... Humanity has been trying to find this out for 100s of years..
Heffernan

Postby omegaedgar01 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:39 pm

Dallane wrote:Ladies plz. No need to fight. Send me some pix and I'll settle this.

share the nudes plz
Mortal Moments Loves You
omegaedgar01

Postby shizuka » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:19 pm

the only reason ur thrown in here is bcas kuku speaks of u in every single ***** salem thread and comes to me starting to try a conversation about u for now the 16th time despite the fact i never really answer and am not intersted into discussing /gossiping about u (or anyone else for that matter) with her as a lame attempt to bring in 'smth to talk about' to keep on the good spam to me in the thread. no idea if u two have smth going on for her to spam ur name in every single post on this forum but totally dont care, and i have zero interest in women's right irl and couldnt care less as if it was up to me most women would still be home doing the cooking while men would go to work, so if kuku is apparently a feminist or anyone else wna talk those things out (or anything unrelated) feel free to make ur own threads to derail to talk about this or anything else. My clothing idea is great and thats the only thing im actually really intersted in. im asking about more female clothes simply because most my chars are female and we dont have many.
Darwoth wrote:
shizuka

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses