Women& fashion

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Women& fashion

Postby Hose » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:24 pm

Are you ready to convert to islam and pray 5 times a day in a beautiful looking mosque?
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:06 pm

So, there's a little too much drama here for the I&I subforum, and this topic went off the rails pretty much immediately. I was looking through it hoping to separate out the useful parts from the dross, but then I said to myself, "***** it, I'll just put 'dresses please' on the list and move the whole thing". So, I did. Have fun insulting each other.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Dallane » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:21 pm

Simon is a gay boi
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Hose » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:23 pm

Dallane wrote:Simon is a gay boi

Dude, I've learned some awesome tricks with my mouth... wanna f(s)eel them?
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Dallane » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:25 pm

Hose wrote:
Dallane wrote:Simon is a gay boi

Dude, I've learned some awesome tricks with my mouth... wanna f(s)eel them?

Slather on bb

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Hose » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:27 pm

My facial expression when we finish ;)
Hose

Postby Dallane » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:28 pm

You got a little too crazy bb. easy on the brauts

Dallane

Postby Dallane » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:30 pm

This thread got me liek

Dallane

Postby Hose » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:30 pm

Black = the best!
Hose

Postby Darwoth » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:31 pm

shizuka wrote:?
the only muslim/arabic country i been to was tunisia and was one of the worst experience i had abroad, men there were animals, i dont support/like muslims etc so im not sure why exactly i should have any interest in their women's fashion, they treat them like dirt and when i would see those girls going under the sun at +45C in a pair of long jeans etc because 'thats how a woman should dress there' i dont think anything else than how lucky i was to not be born in such countries. why would i want women to wear a burka or care at all in any way? their problem i dont feel concerned/dont have interst in that . not to mention i talked about all this with u about a year ago i dont remember why we did, but we agreed on/thought the exact same things when it came to those people, countries etc after +20min of talking so i dont understand this now.

it was a joke aimed at france not a serious reference to you wanting to click your tongue and wear a bag on your head.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses