Women& fashion

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Women& fashion

Postby shizuka » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:01 pm

yerk dude this is disgusting af wtf HOSOOSE :(
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby Hose » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:08 pm

shizuka wrote:yerk dude this is disgusting af wtf HOSOOSE :(

I bet you'd enjoy it lmao
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby shizuka » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:35 pm

Hose wrote:I bet you'd enjoy it lmao

id rather stick a knife to my eye than having to ever experience that one more time its disgusting not all women r the same hopefully, hallelujah for that

on topic this pretty much sums up polands contribution to the world imo,

eurtope.jpg
eurtope.jpg (140.8 KiB) Viewed 6512 times
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby Hose » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:44 pm

shizuka wrote:id rather stick a knife to my eye than having to ever experience that one more time

go for it ;)
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby shizuka » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:48 pm

knife.jpg
knife.jpg (53.25 KiB) Viewed 6500 times
Darwoth wrote:
shizuka

Postby Hose » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:13 pm

shizuka wrote:
knife.jpg

Stop with the basement dweller memes :( My life is already one :cry:
Hose

Postby Chrumps » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:43 pm

The previous time I was in France, in Marseilles, it looked exactly like a third world country would look like, like North Africa in particular.
And the last time I was in Lyon, as soon as I walked out of tourist zone, it felt like Middle East.
Paris ? Go into the metro and look around. Are you still in France ?
You are going to be replaced by more efficient species.
ah, I forgot: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-0 ... t-our-eyes
Chrumps

Postby shizuka » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:32 pm

Chrumps wrote:The previous time I was in France, in Marseilles, it looked exactly like a third world country would look like, like North Africa in particular.
And the last time I was in Lyon, as soon as I walked out of tourist zone, it felt like Middle East.
Paris ? Go into the metro and look around. Are you still in France ?
You are going to be replaced by more efficient species.
ah, I forgot: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-0 ... t-our-eyes

dfp.jpg
dfp.jpg (33.86 KiB) Viewed 6458 times
Darwoth wrote:
shizuka

Postby Darwoth » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:01 pm

yeah, shizuka may very well be in this thread next year touting the newest line of fashionable burka wear trends with the risque widened eye holes :lol:
Darwoth

Postby shizuka » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:22 pm

?
the only muslim/arabic country i been to was tunisia and was one of the worst experience i had abroad, men there were animals, i dont support/like muslims etc so im not sure why exactly i should have any interest in their women's fashion, they treat them like dirt and when i would see those girls going under the sun at +45C in a pair of long jeans etc because 'thats how a woman should dress there' i dont think anything else than how lucky i was to not be born in such countries. why would i want women to wear a burka or care at all in any way? their problem i dont feel concerned/dont have interst in that . not to mention i talked about all this with u about a year ago i dont remember why we did, but we agreed on/thought the exact same things when it came to those people, countries etc after +20min of talking so i dont understand this now.
Last edited by shizuka on Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Darwoth wrote:
shizuka

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses