Message from his Majesty

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Message from his Majesty

Postby Heffernan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:15 pm

Dear Ladies and Gentleman

The Majesty is Displeased with the amount of Illegal Crimes going on from a direct are of Influence.

during a Scout attemp by one of his Finest Scount that was soon Killed he found the town in question "Junction City"

thus, he instructed a secondary Company the "Vatican City Treaty Agency" to Enforce a stricter set of Rules on thes e town and Observe it as new Sheriff.

Soon after a Outpost has been Constructed the Following Terms have been given out to follow either of 2 Rulesets.

A) pay her Majesty's Sheriff all valuable items wich include Artifacts, Dolls, Shoptools and Instruments << this comes with a permanent Protection from his Majesty's bothering

B) pay 500s each day for the rest of the Existance of the town, to buy his Majestys Favor so he wont bother no more

Remember: his Mayesty has instructed his Finest Soldiers with Constructing and Protecting said Object Above PERMANENTLY till either Option is choosen.

Kind Regards.
Sheriff of Junction City and the Vatican City Treaty Agency.
Heffernan

Re: Message from his Majesty

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:17 pm

Oh My! Justice?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby gorniksam » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:37 pm

you are retarded heff, like a really retarded
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:42 pm

gorniksam wrote:you are retarded heff, like a really retarded

oh myyyy and this cursing has just let his Majesty order me to force a Blockade on Junction City.

Heffernan

Postby Lazun123 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:42 pm

Then why do you chose his love over mine!? :oops: :oops:
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby gorniksam » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:44 pm

Heffernan wrote:

oh myyyy and this cursing has just let his Majesty order me to force a Blockade on Junction City.

you are really such a disappointed of myself that everything what you able to do is build a tbf just to make yourself feeling better?
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:46 pm

gorniksam wrote:you are really such a disappointed of myself that everything what you able to do is build a tbf just to make yourself feeling better?

nope, theres also a Stinky-Pinky Poop layered Poop-Claim and dont forget a huge size Outpost.
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:51 pm

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:you are really such a disappointed of myself that everything what you able to do is build a tbf just to make yourself feeling better?

nope, theres also a Stinky-Pinky Poop layered Poop-Claim and dont forget a huge size Outpost.

Being seriously, You are one of oldest player here. Everything you done in Salem is scamming new players, placing TBF and "raiding" newbies claims and leantos. And laught at them. You has killed like a 2 of my 2h alts and you are such proud of it. You done nothing serious in game. Would be nice if you would stop being such a **** and start do do something worth my attention at all. Killing you over and over starting to be boring and too easy at all
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:55 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

Being seriously, You are one of oldest player here. Everything you done in Salem is scamming new players, placing TBF and "raiding" newbies claims and leantos. And laught at them. You has killed like a 2 of my 2h alts and you are such proud of it. You done nothing serious in game. Would be nice if you would stop being such a **** and start do do something worth my attention at all. Killing you over and over starting to be boring and too easy at all

please go back to being worthless and dont Bother us this has nothing to do with your idiotic self Thanks.
Heffernan

Postby DeepSixed » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:55 pm

Heffernan wrote:Dear Ladies and Gentleman

The Majesty is Displeased with the amount of Illegal Crimes going on from a direct are of Influence.

during a Scout attemp by one of his Finest Scount that was soon Killed he found the town in question "Junction City"

thus, he instructed a secondary Company the "Vatican City Treaty Agency" to Enforce a stricter set of Rules on thes e town and Observe it as new Sheriff.

Soon after a Outpost has been Constructed the Following Terms have been given out to follow either of 2 Rulesets.

A) pay her Majesty's Sheriff all valuable items wich include Artifacts, Dolls, Shoptools and Instruments << this comes with a permanent Protection from his Majesty's bothering

B) pay 500s each day for the rest of the Existance of the town, to buy his Majestys Favor so he wont bother no more

Remember: his Mayesty has instructed his Finest Soldiers with Constructing and Protecting said Object Above PERMANENTLY till either Option is choosen.

Kind Regards.
Sheriff of Junction City and the Vatican City Treaty Agency.

The only bile I see and hear is you Heffernan- you lost your Fighter and now you are butt hurt and wanting something for nothing.

It's not going to happen.

You will take this city when you get my scalp, nothing less *****.

You have no life, no home, no woman, and no future. You suckle on this game like a dying man sucks the last visage of life before he dies.

I pity you. Truly.

For my pity- I give you a chance to walk back your **** claims.

Do you have evidence anyone from this town has been in the stocks?

Do you have evidence anyone from this town has committed a crime?

Do you have anything at all to show for your brazen attacks a peaceful, if vocal, farming community?

You are the blight Heffernan, not me.

Kinda curious as I've gotten all kinds of support from like minded folks last 12 hours.

I like my odds; bring it on!

Heya- Devs- can we attach scalps to poles? I think I'm about to have enough of Heff's and his allies to make a parade!
DeepSixed

Next

Return to House of Burgesses