Message from his Majesty

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Message from his Majesty

Postby Judaism » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:28 pm

Heffernan wrote:i know right? you are master at it.

You actually have surpassed me quite a while ago in total deaths in less than half the playtime. But carry on and keep feeding, we are hungry for more.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:31 pm

Judaism wrote:
Heffernan wrote:i know right? you are master at it.

You actually have surpassed me quite a while ago in total deaths in less than half the playtime. But carry on and keep feeding, we are hungry for more.

sure i can waste more 10bile alts vs your 7,5$ murderers dont see how this is an achievment for you :roll:
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:54 pm

Heffernan wrote:sure i can waste more 10bile alts vs your 7,5$ murderers dont see how this is an achievment for you :roll:

I don't know why you mention IRL money, I haven't bought anything for about a year, back in the days I bought a chest of memento's for 3k each orso, I have gotten 2.5$ back from the murderer, wasted yet another of your canoes, killed a 1600 scalp score, destroyed yet another TBC and have gotten a decent headress for myself. Seems like a pretty good deal to me, you can keep going in full denial about losing yet once again but you haven't actually done anything so far.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:13 pm

Judaism wrote:
Heffernan wrote:sure i can waste more 10bile alts vs your 7,5$ murderers dont see how this is an achievment for you :roll:

I don't know why you mention IRL money, I haven't bought anything for about a year, back in the days I bought a chest of memento's for 3k each orso, I have gotten 2.5$ back from the murderer, wasted yet another of your canoes, killed a 1600 scalp score, destroyed yet another TBC and have gotten a decent headress for myself. Seems like a pretty good deal to me, you can keep going in full denial about losing yet once again but you haven't actually done anything so far.

"Decent headdress" lol if thats decent then you most be poor as hell.

also gratz on the canoe i only got about 40 left...

and to think my alt with few biles is less worth then a murder alt for.. yes... 7,50$ makes you look even more stupid
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:46 pm

You guys notice how heff tried to use the same thing against juda and failed hard once again. NO YOU FAILED I DIED BUT YOU TOOK TOO LONG TO WIN
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby saltmummy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:18 pm

Heffernan wrote:also why do you never mention how 4 of you chased me around for 10 minutes and i kept moving in circles and you never did a single damage 4vs1 on full combat gear with trying to throw 100s of batarangs on me and all missing?

I imagine the reason he didn't mention it is that you were still dead at the end of the fight, and the result is what matters. Mentioning the bit where you ran away (again) would have been redundant anyway, since we would have known that you fled from combat already.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:25 pm

saltmummy wrote:Mentioning the bit where you ran away (again) would have been redundant anyway, since we would have known that you fled from combat already.

:lol:
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Heffernan » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:39 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:
saltmummy wrote:Mentioning the bit where you ran away (again) would have been redundant anyway, since we would have known that you fled from combat already.

:lol:

the important bit is that 4 ppl full of wingarangs, pocket watches, satan salts and more cant catch a slow guy with 200biles and 50 phlegm..
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:01 pm

Heffernan wrote:the important bit is that 4 ppl full of wingarangs, pocket watches, satan salts and more cant catch a slow guy with 200biles and 50 phlegm..

Canoe mechanics sadly, in the end I caught you solo anyway.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:07 pm

Judaism wrote:
Heffernan wrote:the important bit is that 4 ppl full of wingarangs, pocket watches, satan salts and more cant catch a slow guy with 200biles and 50 phlegm..

Canoe mechanics sadly, in the end I caught you solo anyway.

because i was afk driving, when i was active and you were chasing me with 4 ppl constantlly spamming batarangs u couldnt achieve anything, remember Darwoth once raided and killed a few of you 1vs12, you guys cant even KO or stop a alt 4vs1... and yet you boast on the forumd like you are something, i would be ashamed if i was you.
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses