Message from his Majesty

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Message from his Majesty

Postby Judaism » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:20 pm

Heffernan wrote:because i was afk driving, when i was active and you were chasing me with 4 ppl constantlly spamming batarangs u couldnt achieve anything, remember Darwoth once raided and killed a few of you 1vs12, you guys cant even KO or stop a alt 4vs1... and yet you boast on the forumd like you are something, i would be ashamed if i was you.

Canoe mechanics sadly are very silly, I did some research on them after that and now know how it works. I can savely say that it was impossible to hit you with wingarangs, given the positions and angles. But the people were right, the job is done now, you are dead on that character, two 1k+ crime alts are dead and are now also banned for being a bug-abuser.

Ever since I played around in Salem a little again, it has yet been another losing streak for you little Heffy.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:25 pm

Judaism wrote:
Heffernan wrote:because i was afk driving, when i was active and you were chasing me with 4 ppl constantlly spamming batarangs u couldnt achieve anything, remember Darwoth once raided and killed a few of you 1vs12, you guys cant even KO or stop a alt 4vs1... and yet you boast on the forumd like you are something, i would be ashamed if i was you.

Canoe mechanics sadly are very silly, I did some research on them after that and now know how it works. I can savely say that it was impossible to hit you with wingarangs, given the positions and angles. But the people were right, the job is done now, you are dead on that character, two 1k+ crime alts are dead and are now also banned for being a bug-abuser.

if you hit from the side you can or should perfectly hit with wingarangs you even had dozends of times where you was near me but you are just to stupid for combat, if i was you id go to Farming maybe you are atleast successfull at that.
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:27 pm

Heffernan wrote:if you hit from the side you can or should perfectly hit with wingarangs you even had dozends of times where you was near me but you are just to stupid for combat, if i was you id go to Farming maybe you are atleast successfull at that.

What you are now saying makes no sense given the canoe mechanics, you are free to check it out for yourself next month, after your ban.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:27 pm

Heffernan wrote:i would be ashamed if i was you.

I would be ashamed if someone catch me on bugabusing :oops:
gorniksam

Postby Dallane » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:32 pm

Heffernan wrote: i would be ashamed if i was you.

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Lazun123 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:35 am

What was the abuse he commited?
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby saltmummy » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:05 am

Lazun123 wrote:What was the abuse he commited?

Abuse of a wall jump bug.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Wandering » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:27 am

I've heard all kinds of rumors. Some may have been implemented on my town!

If it truly is bug abuse- 30 days seems a pathetic Dev give away for the crime.

Anyone else would be banned for 6 months; Heff (special One) get away with 30 days.

All take note... sets a precedent for gross misbehavior get out of jail for a song ****.

What was the determination~ How much cash did he have to spend to get 30 days only?! Devs do tell.

And or reveal his spending history.. or do we have to ask and look it up?

No it's not available... well that convenient...for Devs... No?

Got cash enough get away with Murder... game isn't about ideal or rules or principals- there is folks who has cash and those that don't. Heff got slap on wrist b/c he was flagrant with abuse...but he appears to have deep pocketbook.

Dirt **** poor.. you can eat someone's **** or quit. Can't be more candid that that. Vets have perks you will never have. Simple
Wandering

Postby Judaism » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:40 pm

I disagree, I think the ban is quite fair, he didn't really caused much damage and it would be quite harsh to ban him longer than a month. Actually I think he only got banned because this exact glitch/bug has been reported in the past already and was deemed as a bug. He might had not known this but he coud've known that it was either on the very edge or over the edge with those intentions.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Kandarim » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:02 pm

There's no doubt in my mind that walljumping is a bug; i don't see how anyone could think otherwise.
The procedure has then always been to report to the devs, and only using it after being given the go-ahead (i.e. "it's not a bug, it's a feature").
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses