Message from his Majesty

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Message from his Majesty

Postby Heffernan » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:12 pm

Judaism wrote:Sorry bud, you just lose 1200s on your pclaim and 4 lillypads (3k each), materials for a tbc and 500s to stock her. She has not lost her mask or anything. Also for the record, you were fairly lucky to escape on the water.

Lucky? she couldnt catch me after like 10min, and i stopped 3 times and stomped her, she didnt do any single damage to me thats how horrible she fights, if it was Darwoth id be dead already in the first few seconds but she couldnt even land a single hit with many attemps

also count the stuff she has in inventory wich i KNOW must be atleast gun, poison, darts, batarangs, antivenom, super antivenom, pclaims and multiple pocket watches wich is like 10x worth of what i invested.
Heffernan

Postby riolic » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:15 pm

Heffernan wrote:
also count the stuff she has in inventory wich i KNOW must be atleast gun, poison, darts, batarangs, antivenom, super antivenom, pclaims and multiple pocket watches wich is like 10x worth of what i invested.

kuku, well prepared for a fight? :lol: :lol: :lol:
riolic
Customer

Postby Judaism » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:16 pm

Heffernan wrote:also count the stuff she has in inventory wich i KNOW must be atleast gun, poison, darts, batarangs, antivenom, super antivenom, pclaims and multiple pocket watches wich is like 10x worth of what i invested.

Sadly I took those items out of her inventory yesterday, else she indeed would had been able to catch you. She had a complete empty inventory, there was no audio when you summoned her.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dallane » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:19 pm

lul
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:20 pm

Judaism wrote:
Heffernan wrote:also count the stuff she has in inventory wich i KNOW must be atleast gun, poison, darts, batarangs, antivenom, super antivenom, pclaims and multiple pocket watches wich is like 10x worth of what i invested.

Sadly I took those items out of her inventory yesterday, else she indeed would had been able to catch you. She had a complete empty inventory, there was no audio when you summoned her.

100% impossible, if u would hav seen her fighting youd know how much she sucks and that she would have never even do a single damage to me even with 100 batarangs and 200 pocket watches... she just sucks at anything mostly fighting.

also nice lying about "!oh i took her items u got nothing" thats untrue she would never come unprepared so good job making urself look stupid yet again.
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:21 pm

Heffernan wrote:100% impossible, if u would hav seen her fighting youd know how much she sucks and that she would have never even do a single damage to me even with 100 batarangs and 200 pocket watches... she just sucks at anything mostly fighting.

Well she won against you, so what does that makes you. You really should stop talking about other people, potato.

Also it makes perfect sense to empty a wanted criminal of worthy stuff, server restarts and downtime happens all the time.
Last edited by Judaism on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dallane » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:22 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Judaism wrote:

100% impossible, if u would hav seen her fighting youd know how much she sucks and that she would have never even do a single damage to me even with 100 batarangs and 200 pocket watches... she just sucks at anything mostly fighting.

also nice lying about "!oh i took her items u got nothing" thats untrue she would never come unprepared so good job making urself look stupid yet again.

But she has killed you multiple times....like nonstop killing. You really are autistic aren't you.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:28 pm

Judaism wrote:
Heffernan wrote:100% impossible, if u would hav seen her fighting youd know how much she sucks and that she would have never even do a single damage to me even with 100 batarangs and 200 pocket watches... she just sucks at anything mostly fighting.

Well she won against you, so what does that makes you. You really should stop talking about other people, potato.

Also it makes perfect sense to empty a wanted criminal of worthy stuff, server restarts and downtime happens all the time.

not if you are chasing someone and activly playing moron... ofcourse she took all items with her..

and what do you mean "won" she made me lost a 200stat char and will lose her 1200++ stat char, great winning for her right?
Heffernan

Postby Goodman12 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:36 pm

Heffernan wrote:Lucky? she couldnt catch me after like 10min, and i stopped 3 times and stomped her, she didnt do any single damage to me thats how horrible she fights, if it was Darwoth id be dead already in the first few seconds but she couldnt even land a single hit with many attemps

Oh WOW! She couldn't catch you after 10 minutes ON A CANOE, so amazing Heffernan you escaped her on a CANOE.As usual you're clueless as ever and knows nothing about combat. Without Wings(which she didn't have) she had basically no chance of catching you unless you were some newbie that can hardly use a canoe correctly(luckily you know how to run well).Not to mention that you're boasting about running from a player who you claims no is bad at combat as well as the fact that she kicked your ass in docks even tho she had lower biles than you.
Edit:
Heffernan wrote: 1200++ stat char, great winning for her right?

Oh my god xD you can't even estimate her bile properly....... not that I am surprised....after all you thought my PK was 1k biles a few months ago...
Last edited by Goodman12 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby gorniksam » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:38 pm

Heffernan wrote:then i grabbed a snowball and removed per Perfectly Slotted Executioners Mask from her face so she would lose it permanently

Umm, did not lost of my mask you idiot...Just have it in inv

Dallane wrote:But she has killed you multiple times....like nonstop killing. You really are autistic aren't you.

Beated him down on Event Docks with -300bilies worse alt WITHOUT wings or darts, killed his 2 previous mains, multiple of his crime **** alts, aaaa few days ago killed his "fighter" and today killed another ****** crime alt? Do my time and 2h alts are worth it? Of course it is
So, I am the winner all the time, sad but true
gorniksam

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses