Carverous Revenge

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Carverous Revenge

Postby Heffernan » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:11 pm

Frakked wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:Just out of curiosity why don't you finish the ark and just end the server yourself?

You put your goals and expectations too high- and damn it all- you know you did; but b/c it's you JC- you left it where it was. Better for us to fail than you admit you ***** up!

And now you want us to tell others that they were wrong to quit and return? Deep down we all know you about to ***** us up again.

How about proving your worth and then we invite folks back to the game?!

Unless you know you are just ***** with us... for fun.

I only have so many favors, handles to pull...and I'm not about to do it for more BS!

For the Slanderous Words against our Great Lord and saviour the one and only Holy John Carver i hereby Declare Frakked a Offworld Criminal subject to a Ban on Providence

even if you pull it down tomorrow ill nag you until you Apologize to The Lord for everything you done and swear to never do it again.

((JC works his ass off to finish Salem and deliver us new content wich he is not obliged to and works VERY hard to Finish the next patch, contents, reward and events and thus you have no right to harass him constantly, on aa slightly different note u called kuku for help and i doubt even kuku wants to help or Defend you anymore when you constantly harass JC and craptalk his wonderfull game..))
Heffernan

Re: Carverous Revenge

Postby Hose » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Heffernan wrote:JC works his ass off

My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby gorniksam » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:13 pm

Shut up heff
gorniksam

Postby Nikixos » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:37 pm

Shut up heff
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby DeepSixed » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:48 pm

Poor Hef, unloved, unwanted, unrelieved?

Sorry- I can't help you get laid. We are all having those issues occasionally.

Yes, your TBF will be gone in short order; even had you placed in inside the walled base you made I could have destroyed it. I have Long Range Mortar fixings in stock for just this purpose. I suppose I'll have to make more but that's just how it goes sometimes.

Five anvils worth and it'll be a done deal .

As for excusing the lack of content and a sudden request to bring in new players- that I won't forgive.

There is a universal truth in the world- you have to give to get.

JC must produce if he wants or expects others to provide him more fodder and possibly more revenue.

It's not the other way around as you seem to think.

PS- I was warned about your attempt; and I don't think she'll be shy at all about returning for the chance to kill you...again. In Fact, maybe I should thank you- she now knows the speed route to reach me. Staying alive little slive just got a whole lot harder!
DeepSixed

Postby gorniksam » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:03 pm

DeepSixed wrote:she now knows the speed route to reach me

It's take 27min, I was counting it. Next time don't be afraid to go out heff. I asked about a spar and I came to you and you wasn't even able to live up to the agreement :roll: shame on you
gorniksam

Postby Tulgarath » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:05 pm

gorniksam wrote:

It's take 27min, I was counting it. Next time don't be afraid to go out heff. I asked about a spar and I came to you and you wasn't even able to live up to the agreement :roll: shame on you

Sad when the ride over takes longer than the ride once you get there.
Tulgarath

Postby DeepSixed » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:30 pm

Tulgarath wrote:
gorniksam wrote:

Sad when the ride over takes longer than the ride once you get there.

Cute and a little despotic; but the I don't envision a ride but a long walk...

As for Hef, yeah that''ll take no time at all if he shows up.

Thanks.
DeepSixed

Postby Dallane » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:58 pm

lol heff has spent the last few months saying JC is dead and such now he is sucking ***** harder than ever
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:23 am

DeepSixed wrote:Poor Hef, unloved, unwanted, unrelieved?

Sorry- I can't help you get laid. We are all having those issues occasionally.

Yes, your TBF will be gone in short order; even had you placed in inside the walled base you made I could have destroyed it. I have Long Range Mortar fixings in stock for just this purpose. I suppose I'll have to make more but that's just how it goes sometimes.

Five anvils worth and it'll be a done deal .

As for excusing the lack of content and a sudden request to bring in new players- that I won't forgive.

There is a universal truth in the world- you have to give to get.

JC must produce if he wants or expects others to provide him more fodder and possibly more revenue.

It's not the other way around as you seem to think.

PS- I was warned about your attempt; and I don't think she'll be shy at all about returning for the chance to kill you...again. In Fact, maybe I should thank you- she now knows the speed route to reach me. Staying alive little slive just got a whole lot harder!

i know , i know... also ur top10 this is ur mining set? it looks poor...

Heffernan

Next

Return to House of Burgesses