Descendants Native to Salem Revealed!

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Descendants Native to Salem Revealed!

Postby JWhitehorn_Jr » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:12 am

Greetings Fine Pilgrims of Salem,
Today I come here with dire news and I urge you all to read this message in its entirety! While The White Man was frolocking around Salem, picking up our feathers and arrowheads and murdering our sacred rabbits we have been here.... Watching and Waiting...... Waiting and Watching..... But as of today we can watch no longer.

Who We Are

My name is PeePooKaKa Junior and after 30 years I have earned my freedom from the white man. I am looking for my father - who in the height of his power disappeared without a trace. Was he just a Wendigo spirit conjured by Mother Nature and returned from whence he came once he punished enough Pilgrims? It has become my Vision Quest to find out. On the way to this discovery I have promised to gather like minded individuals on a quest to reclaim this land once and for all.

Be warned Pilgrim, The Watchful Wicked Tribe has been set loose upon these lands.

After almost freezing to death I continued the search...

After mingling with the "local" tribe for a bit, I realized they were still slaves in everything but name to the white man, forever stuck teaching newcomers how to survive this harsh land. Their blank, unforgiving visage will forever haunt my dreams. When I am strong enough, I will return and give them the noble death they deserve.

They did not appreciate my strict workout regimen.

A quick tour through the once pristine forests of my forebears quickly showed why Mother Nature cried out in pain to me, it was a decaying wasteland.

Since the disappearance of my father, dark and horrible things crawled from the dark places of the earth and gained power. Legends say even darker creatures roamed the twisted Lumberwoods...

Everywhere I turned the land was ravaged with deep scars that would never heal.

Conclusion

I am giving you Pilgrims exactly ONE chance to get back onto the boats from which you arrived and return to your lands. Those who are interested in living WITH mother nature may stay. Those who continue to chop down our trees and butcher our animal companions will feel the full might of my tribe. For the previous weeks you have waged an all out war against Mother Earth... In the weeks to follow Mother Earth shall fight back. You have been warned. The WW Tribe is coming.
Last edited by JWhitehorn_Jr on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perhaps the Chief never intended to purge the White Man through his scalpings? Perhaps it was his plan all along to crumble the systems of society right beneath the white man's feet. You have much to ponder....

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
JWhitehorn_Jr

Re: Descendants Native to Salem Revealed!

Postby alagar » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:51 am

Finally, justice the lands of Salem.
REMOVE STALLS!
alagar

Postby JWhitehorn_Jr » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:58 am

Ah Welcome to my Humble teepee. You shall be known as "Wet Blanket". You make the broad statement that justice is finally here but I believe that justice has always been here and you have just had a bad experience with it in the past. Lucky for you our culture is one that revolves around sharing and you can be completely open and true to yourself here. Did you attempt to provide justice with a loved one and you forgot to have a Safe Word? Or perhaps you said the safe word and in the heat of the moment they did not hear you and now you forever have an area where your hair does not grow back? You can talk to Chief PeePooKaKa junior about it. It will not leave this thread Wet Blanket. Feel free to open up.
Perhaps the Chief never intended to purge the White Man through his scalpings? Perhaps it was his plan all along to crumble the systems of society right beneath the white man's feet. You have much to ponder....

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
JWhitehorn_Jr

Postby Lazun123 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:00 am

Uh oh.... :o
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby Heffernan » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:16 am

Heffernan

Postby JWhitehorn_Jr » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:32 am

Welcome Blood Brother Pope.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
JWhitehorn_Jr

Postby jesi » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:22 am

Welcome Chief Peepookaka Jr. I still have two birch trees planted beside my gate. Symbolizing my loyalty and desire for peace in your lands.

It is I, Jesi, your father's friend in Salem's first world, who never cut a tree that I had not planted.
Last edited by jesi on Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
aptson wrote:
when i make posts on the forums i expect people to spell it out for me because i am new . .
jesi

Postby Heffernan » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:24 am

id Welcome a new treaty and galdly pay if they would get rid of the KKK from our lands.
Heffernan

Postby JWhitehorn_Jr » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:25 am

jesi wrote:Welcome Chief Peepokaka Jr. I still have two birch trees planted beside my gate. Symbolizing my loyalty and desire for peace in your lands.

Welcome Blood Sister, If he were here my father would thank you for your loyalty to the Tribe.

Here at the tribe we only treat squaws with the utmost respect, as my father did. Through our sophisticated historical archive known as http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_tradition I can make this picture visual for you.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
JWhitehorn_Jr

Postby RainbowMoostache » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:03 am

So it has begun yet again. :?
RainbowMoostache

Next

Return to House of Burgesses