The END.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

The END.

Postby DeepSixed » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:02 pm

I create this post, not as a disgruntled member of Prividence

Not as a disgruntled member of Popham

Not as generally disgruntled member of every Map JC ever created.

I ask any and all- is THIS IS END!?

Supposedly our Dev after a long hiatus is back, but then he's been back for over a month. CAn anyone, just for kicks detail for me the last significant (that is not bugs) content update with notes?! What was that date again!?

We're pushing in on the countdown till the Dev goes back to work already and there's no knew update!?

This is not today, but over time, that this was supposedly to be JC's personal server... it was never meant to be public, so I start to wonder if Dev is pushing back for that private server ****.

Like he wants all us public folks to disappear.

I really start to think this after a Dev returned from a long haiatus, but months later still has not produced any significant changes. It's like he's waiting for population to die off enough- to kill off the rest of us.

My take on it.

Yeah- let's NOT hear from the big names that were never intended to quit... instead lets hear from the rest who thought the game would be viable for 5 more years.

Are there any?
Last edited by DeepSixed on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DeepSixed

Re: The END.

Postby Rifmaster » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:05 pm

Just shut the ***** up.
Rifmaster

Postby Forungi » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:15 pm

Forungi

Postby Dallane » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:19 pm

Rifmaster wrote:Just shut the ***** up.

this x100
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Champie » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:26 pm

DeepSixed wrote:CAn anyone, just for kicks detail for me the last significant (that is not bugs) content update with notes?! What was that date again!?

It happens to be exactly 2 months ago today on August 28, 2016 that the Cold Shoulder Update was released

I think I have the same request as many others: Is the absence of Shellfish Trap build option intended? Is the removal of Cricket Team from NPC stall Sell options intended? If not, will these two issues be addressed before Frakked's next tirade (not including this one)? Thanks!
Champie

Postby matan002 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:00 am

Just shut the ***** up you impatient little ****
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby RainbowMoostache » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:29 am

Wow, holy ****. 2 months after the last update and you have already have given up? Pay heed to the poor souls that still yet to this day wait for Half Life 3. Me included, woe is I, boo hoo.

And to repeat what was said, please just shut the ***** up. Just go back to your self indulgence of first world depressions. I don't think no one really wants to hear what your needy ass has to say at this rate, your threads are getting old now, it's the same old ****, in these steps.

* put on the tinfoil hat

*input super dramatic title

*complain about how devs don't give a **** about us, how their lack of updates are a sign that they "want to kill us all off", put bold and resize some pharagraphs to maximum, to holter up the drama

*complain further about their "totally unacceptable" inactivity as some sort of asian-tier dishonour to their famuuri-desu, despite that they have things going for themselves. everyone else included.

*fail to realize that jorbloftar would either drop development on salem or stop giving a **** about it generally if JC didn't buy the rights to the game to keep it alive back then

*get bashed on, quick, plan B*****, start using your depression and alcohol issues as an excuse for being beyond inbred and incapable of making threads that are constructive and actually matter in a sense.

*remove tinfoil hat

*resume to hashtagging #cutforfrakked until you find something else to trigger people with with your feeble comprehensions.

You really need to step up your ***** game.
Last edited by RainbowMoostache on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
RainbowMoostache

Postby lachlaan » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:32 am

Can you just not do that thing you always do? My suspicions are there'll be some info soon-ish as they usually tend to drop some content for around halloween or some such thing. If nothing else christmas time stuff eventually. Either way be patient :P
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:34 am

inb4Meow
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:03 am

Champie wrote:
It happens to be exactly 2 months ago today on August 28, 2016 that the Cold Shoulder Update was released

I hope that you do realise that it was supposed to be released before his break and was nearly done. I doubt that they've worked intensive for that, that however does not state anything about the current situation but it seems to be a little bit dead with the development for the common eye.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Next

Return to House of Burgesses