The END.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The END.

Postby Rover » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:17 am

Dallane wrote:
Rover wrote:I dont think you even know what you have wrote, with your english and the **** you write the whole communities IQ drops significantly.

You really should consider what you are posting when you are making a poor attempt to insult someone's English.

I can do what i like im not a sheep like you.
Retard.
Rover

Postby Judaism » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:26 am

Rover wrote:If this game does not have hardcore PvP then its just sims with sticks or even worse minecraft, it would not be worth playing if i wanted that i have those games at my disposal.

I don't know about that, it has alot of fun mechanics and its clearly able to enjoy many people. Right now PvP in Salem is rare anyway, which mostly ends up in corpse. They basicly already have lower penalties for a long time now, the inheritance system. Building additional blocks simular like that isn't necessarily bad, you can do it on many ways. As for hardcore raiding, you can add extra layers of crimes and have more town structures in place. It could be very fun, it could be very balanced. Its just the way you deal with it. Right now you can destroy a town completely and claim over it yourself. Maybe then you can take over parts differently and have alot of petty crime (increase the upkeep, force a tax, lower their inspiration, lockpicking and many many other possibilities) Total annihilation usually isn't even fun.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Hose » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:46 am

Rover wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Rover wrote:I dont think you even know what you have wrote, with your english and the **** you write the whole communities IQ drops significantly.

You really should consider what you are posting when you are making a poor attempt to insult someone's English.

I can do what i like im not a sheep like you.
Retard.

Hurr durrr i am retarded durrr
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Rover » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:05 am

Hose wrote:Hurr durrr i am retarded durrr

I am sorry for all the retards out there including Dallane, i'm going to get baptised and cleanse my sins.
Rover

Postby Rover » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:33 am

Judaism wrote:
Rover wrote:If this game does not have hardcore PvP then its just sims with sticks or even worse minecraft, it would not be worth playing if i wanted that i have those games at my disposal.

I don't know about that, it has alot of fun mechanics and its clearly able to enjoy many people. Right now PvP in Salem is rare anyway, which mostly ends up in corpse. They basicly already have lower penalties for a long time now, the inheritance system. Building additional blocks simular like that isn't necessarily bad, you can do it on many ways. As for hardcore raiding, you can add extra layers of crimes and have more town structures in place. It could be very fun, it could be very balanced. Its just the way you deal with it. Right now you can destroy a town completely and claim over it yourself. Maybe then you can take over parts differently and have alot of petty crime (increase the upkeep, force a tax, lower their inspiration, lockpicking and many many other possibilities) Total annihilation usually isn't even fun.

Agreed mate, total annihilation usually isn't fun but crime is always fun.
Rover

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:43 am

:lol: Oh geez. I guess if you think "I" should be lower case, you might indeed taunt Dallane for having poor grammar skills.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Rover » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:08 am

TotalyMeow wrote::lol: Oh geez. I guess if you think "I" should be lower case, you might indeed taunt Dallane for having poor grammar skills.

That is an error that can easily be fixed, but the error that Dallane's parents made cannot be fixed, his poor parents never knew their son was going to turn out to be a retard incapable of the easiest tasks of life.
Lets all take a minute of silence for Dallane's parents suffering just to raise the communities special boy Dallane.
Rover

Postby JohnSnow » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:09 am

Anyone who says that wipes are bad just ***** carebears who are afraid of losing their precious characters. Wipes remind that all will die and there is no point to hide and avoid pvp. It is also a chance for new players to enter the game, when there is no 50 2000+ biles characters around.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Champie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:44 am

Rover wrote:his poor parents never knew their son was going to turn out to be a retard incapable of the easiest tasks of life.

You are completely wrong. Dallane is a smart man, he just doesn't give a ***** about your special feelings.
Champie

Postby Rover » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:34 am

Champie wrote:
Rover wrote:his poor parents never knew their son was going to turn out to be a retard incapable of the easiest tasks of life.

You are completely wrong. Dallane is a smart man, he just doesn't give a ***** about your special feelings.

Whats my "special feeling" got to do with this :lol:, just cause you said Dallane is something else it does not make it a fact but my statement is backed by his actions so its definitely more of a fact than you're statement.
Last edited by Rover on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rover

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses