The END.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The END.

Postby Hose » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:54 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Darwoth hasn't bothered to end Popham and no one else has cared to try.

Another great joke from your side, congrats!
Darwoth stated several times already that he will end popham WHEN jc tells him to.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby TotalyMeow » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:36 pm

Hose wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:Darwoth hasn't bothered to end Popham and no one else has cared to try.

Another great joke from your side, congrats!
Darwoth stated several times already that he will end popham WHEN jc tells him to.

Sure, because he likes Popham.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Nsuidara » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:17 pm

Prov... no need wipe...
need active developer... back one-update per month.. or big-update per ~3 months...
but 10 month and we got only cold :F
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:28 pm

Nsuidara wrote:Prov... no need wipe...
need active developer... back one-update per month.. or big-update per ~3 months...

Only cold?
We have much more retards and crybabies in game. JC should be back and made playing harder to survive to make that ****** personalities leave that beautifull game.
We don't need updates so often like you mentioned about it. Honestly, everything we need are much more players. Serious ones. Cos for now game is pretty boring EXCEPT Events which Marp is hosting in a great way :)
gorniksam

Postby Methuzelah23 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:40 am

gorniksam wrote:Only cold?
We have much more retards and crybabies in game. JC should be back and made playing harder to survive to make that ****** personalities leave that beautifull game.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Heffernan » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:54 am

gorniksam wrote:
Nsuidara wrote:Prov... no need wipe...

Only cold?

i know right.... crybabies like you and the KKK "awwwww raiding is so hard lets quit salem"
Heffernan

Postby Reviresco » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:13 am

I think I know how to summon the JC.

But...it's not gonna be easy.

We need someone who can surpass this:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18610&start=10#p271686

:|
Reviresco

Postby Dallane » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:16 am

Heffernan wrote:i know right.... crybabies like you and the KKK "awwwww raiding is so hard lets quit salem"

Raiding is hard and devs have admitted that they don't like it and it takes way too much time. You constantly brag of having a unraidable base, which isn't possible btw. Do you really think that this is a good environment for pvp? There hasn't been a actual battle in months maybe a year. JC has stated that everything is going to get reworked. Do you really blame people who want to pvp to quit a game that really doesn't have much enjoyment to pvp? Did KKK even quit? I was under the impression they are still semi active to maintain their bases and raise characters.

I have never seen you do any sort of raiding outside of dropping a pclaim and stealing from noobs/inactives. Please go and raid a real base and report back your feelings on this topic when you have actual knowledge of this part of the game.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Methuzelah23 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:06 am

Dallane wrote:
Raiding is hard and devs have admitted that they don't like it and it takes way too much time. You constantly brag of having a unraidable base, which isn't possible btw. Do you really think that this is a good environment for pvp? There hasn't been a actual battle in months maybe a year. JC has stated that everything is going to get reworked. Do you really blame people who want to pvp to quit a game that really doesn't have much enjoyment to pvp? Did KKK even quit? I was under the impression they are still semi active to maintain their bases and raise characters.

I have never seen you do any sort of raiding outside of dropping a pclaim and stealing from noobs/inactives. Please go and raid a real base and report back your feelings on this topic when you have actual knowledge of this part of the game.

Someone that "doesn't even play the game" knows more about what's going on than you Heff. The way you spout misinformation like it's fact makes you look like an idiot. If I had known that you were going to turn into an obsessive weirdo, I'd have never killed you the first times and let you remain the ass kisser you were. :roll:
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby gorniksam » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:27 am

Heffernan wrote:i know right.... crybabies like you and the KKK "awwwww raiding is so hard lets quit salem"

Why someone should raiding you when you are giving stuff away for free and yours scalp also...

gorniksam

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses