Actively being raided

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Actively being raided

Postby houseofjurai » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:04 am

saltmummy wrote:I can see one of the braziers is damaged, there would be no point in dousing it unless it was firing on you. I guess if permissions were given just for trespassing, then they wouldn't activate until some other crime had been committed like the bashing of the plank wall. Then again, you can't give permissions for attacking someone, so it could have activated when the "invaders" started attacking the residents. If the (likely true) theory about the "mayor" being a traitor are true, then maybe that is what happened.

As a side note, with all those chests out in the open, you guys look wealthy. not as wealthy as someone with tons of sheds, sure, but a juicy target none the less.

They doused that brazier because it was right next to the lean-tos, and they wanted to go through everyone's inventory. It only fired 1 shot during this whole thing. It's repaired now and surrounded by a bunch of babby braziers as a temporary solution until we can get more wrought/steel/leather, so, hopefully that helps things. I'd post more screencaps but I'm worried one of you would find us somehow just based on something I accidentally showed you, and I am not the one. Not today, satan.

We moved a lot of our chests underground where it's well-protected by brick walls and braziers and such, so hopefully we don't look so juicy any more. :oops:

We're doing the layered wall thing too all the way around the base, starting with stick fences, then wood, then brick, and then probably metal up by the mines like you guys suggested. We just finished a batch of leather too with some stuff we had left, and all of it's going into torchposts.
houseofjurai

Postby Reviresco » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:22 am

Is this place populated by mains? If so, scatter to the winds and become hermits. Make alts for living with others.
Reviresco

Postby Rifmaster » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:10 am

Reviresco wrote:Is this place populated by mains? If so, scatter to the winds and become hermits. Make alts for living with others.

Don't do this.
Saps the fun out of the game completely.
Rifmaster

Postby Reviresco » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:17 am

Rifmaster wrote:
Reviresco wrote:Is this place populated by mains? If so, scatter to the winds and become hermits. Make alts for living with others.

Don't do this.
Saps the fun out of the game completely.

Once that base ripens up again, you know what's gonna happen.
Reviresco

Postby Qiresea » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:26 am

they could just build a new base elsewhere. not everybody wants to play as a hermit.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby houseofjurai » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:30 am

We're going to be moving eventually, but for now we're just carrying on as usual. We learned what we need to improve, and how to do it thanks to you guys. We're not gonna live apart though, we're a community. :)
houseofjurai

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:33 pm

I would never play this game as a hermit.
Just ruins all the fun and makes the game feel like a chore.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby gorniksam » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:13 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:I would never play this game as a hermit.
Just ruins all the fun and makes the game feel like a chore.

:roll:
gorniksam

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses