Murdered

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Murdered

Postby riker88 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:43 am

Anyone want to help me seek justice for my murdered character? send PM if interested.
riker88
Customer

Re: Murdered

Postby gorniksam » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:20 pm

PM
gorniksam

Postby riker88 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:53 am

I want to thank gorniksam for bringing justice to my murderer Heffernan.

I will sleep easy tonight knowing you are out there :)
riker88
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:03 pm

riker88 wrote:I want to thank gorniksam for bringing justice to my murderer Heffernan.

the murderer wasnt me it was probably kuku herself knowing how much people she kills outside providence and fakes stuff.
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:20 pm

Heffernan wrote:
riker88 wrote:I want to thank gorniksam for bringing justice to my murderer Heffernan.

the murderer wasnt me it was probably kuku herself knowing how much people she kills outside providence and fakes stuff.

http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11236&start=2060#p274540
Everyone know that I am one of nicest player in that game and one of helpfull one. When I see again and again how heff is fapping about some ****** "raids" which he done or kills some newbs in some obvious and retarded way I'm getting dissapointed of him more and more. Especially when he act like "it wasn't me" but everything he is doing its making himself looks like ******. Everyone know how big liar and n00b he is so
Back to this kills. This player was calls me to help him, I knew it was heffernan, cos only he is doing such a **** and other players which are able to do it are let me know about it. After I tracked his retarder "claim" built with plank wall few min from prov and seen his post about stoled canoe I was 110% shure it was heff, once again. Murder scents and larceny ones on my claim from which heff stoled a canoe are from the same one perpetrator so
I wish one day heff will have a balls to do something serious in game, stop acting like a retarded ***** coward and finally inv me on a date. Cos reporting me with every **** I done and telling lies are boring and I am tired of it
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:37 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11236&start=2060#p274540
Everyone know that I am one of nicest player in that game and one of helpfull one. When I see again and again how heff is fapping about some ****** "raids" which he done or kills some newbs in some obvious and retarded way I'm getting dissapointed of him more and more. Especially when he act like "it wasn't me" but everything he is doing its making himself looks like ******. Everyone know how big liar and n00b he is so
Back to this kills. This player was calls me to help him, I knew it was heffernan, cos only he is doing such a **** and other players which are able to do it are let me know about it. After I tracked his retarder "claim" built with plank wall few min from prov and seen his post about stoled canoe I was 110% shure it was heff, once again. Murder scents and larceny ones on my claim from which heff stoled a canoe are from the same one perpetrator so
I wish one day heff will have a balls to do something serious in game, stop acting like a retarded ***** coward and finally inv me on a date. Cos reporting me with every **** I done and telling lies are boring and I am tired of it

nice faking.
Heffernan

Postby TotalyMeow » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:09 am

The last thing this forum needs is another heffernan/kuku makeout session so since the OP got his justice, I'm locking this thread.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Return to House of Burgesses