this claimer

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: this claimer

Postby Rifmaster » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:34 pm

fusilcrue wrote:i dont force you to play like me so why are you forcing me to play like you :P

criminals hate me because they fear for my items being taken by someone else.....

Actually no, criminals love you, and also people that steal from you arent criminals, since they are stealing things that don't belong to you.
Rifmaster

Postby fusilcrue » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:13 pm

Are you going to say that my character isn't mine because it's outside of a claim? :lol:

Keep telling yourself that. Haha
fusilcrue

Postby lachlaan » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:10 pm

Technically everything in Salem doesn't belong to us, but rather to Mortal Moments. They merely let us play with the toys, but come the crapture JC will call all his creation back to the source whence their spiritual tear-juice might join the big pool of spiritual tear-juice and live happily ever after, free from the turmoils of the not so physical game world.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Rifmaster » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:16 pm

fusilcrue wrote:Are you going to say that my character isn't mine because it's outside of a claim? :lol:

Keep telling yourself that. Haha

No, your character is yours, but your body is probably very soon gonna be not yours anymore.
Rifmaster

Postby fusilcrue » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:17 pm

Now I know why you are trying to justify criminal acts...... :shock:
fusilcrue

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:01 pm

i have crippling depression
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby saltmummy » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:52 pm

You'd probably enjoy this game more as a nomad if you feel that way about in game property.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Champie » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:43 am

saltmummy wrote:You'd probably enjoy this game more as a nomad if you feel that way about in game property.

That's the thing about this whole thread. I imagine most regular players have at least a half dozen "nomads" wandering the map at any given time. I have at least that many characters squatting on unclaimed abandoned bases until I have a reason or the motivation to move somewhere else. If I posted a thread every time my favorite vegetable was stolen from my ********, I would be on the forum 24/7 with bloody fingers.

The lesson is simple: If you want to protect your **** bucket, put a claim on it. If you want to Role Play, do a better job than your last 2 threads. I am not entertained :P
Champie

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses