this claimer

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: this claimer

Postby gorniksam » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:48 am

saltmummy wrote:
Heffernan wrote:why dont u have a pclaim or walls tho?

Because he is a fool.

fusilcrue wrote:because i dont like claim stone.....
gorniksam

Postby azrid » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:55 pm

You guys are seeing this all wrong. This is a part of the gaming experience.
I feel happy that you got to feel the sting of defeat.
All the people that only appreciate cupboards full of food and lots of silver are shallow and stuck in their ways chained by game rules and meta.
May your story carry on brotha. ;)
azrid

Postby jophbot » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:08 pm

Yep, glad you are enjoying Salem. Not as happy as the people that you provided for, but happy still :)
jophbot

Postby fusilcrue » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:37 pm

It's a great game. I just hope I get to show some people that's it's more than a cupboard filling game. Found another good spot. Though bit far from water source( easy food)
fusilcrue

Postby AngelOfSilence » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:44 pm

be our guest
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Nikixos » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:54 pm

fusilcrue wrote:I'm enjoying the game so I don't think it's wasted effort of some sort.

And for those who keeps saying "claim this claim that" what make you guys think that it would stop them from just destroying the claim stone? What can a semi-newbie do to veteran players carrying sledge hammers? :3
Same outcome, different beginning

1 pclaim stones can't be destroyed unless they have no silver in it
2 the game was specifically designed to protect noobs and their ****** walls
3 therefore a stone wall with a lot of torchposts and or braziers would be extremely hard to raid almost not worth it if the base belongs to people like you
4 and then you get flamed
5 (extra) Stuff you build outside a pclaim or village claim will decay and be destroyed naturally including walls which are extremely hard to repair
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:26 am

Indeed, even if you don't care about raiders, your things will decay and disappear after a few days sitting there with no claim to keep them protected from decay.

And any newbie can steal from you if you have no claim. If you have a claim, they at least need to have enough humors to walk on the claim and take stuff off, the skills to do so, and the willingness to leave crime scents. You'll protect yourself from the majority of players even with no walls or braziers at all.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Faultierstein » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:47 am

fusilcrue wrote:you try to insult me because i dont steal and kill like you? hahaha....... try harder cuz im finding you funny :lol:

at least some people understand :P

thx Jasus

I've never killed or stolen, the fact is that is a choice, however you are being very retarded by not having a claim stone, just because you "dont like it" it's like playing a game with no mouse sure you don't need it but makes it a lot easier, its funny you don't have any idea how this game even works and then find it funny how other players are in this game. could of sold that pearl to a player for around 600-800 silver and had enough silver left over to buy some decent clothes or even expand your claim even more, my advice go play farmville but i bet you would suck at that game to, btw where are you located now? i'd like to raid you i mean join you
Faultierstein

Postby gorniksam » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:16 am

Faultierstein wrote:
fusilcrue wrote:you try to insult me because i dont steal and kill like you? hahaha....... try harder cuz im finding you funny :lol:

at least some people understand :P

thx Jasus

I've never killed or stolen, the fact is that is a choice, however you are being very retarded by not having a claim stone, just because you "dont like it" it's like playing a game with no mouse sure you don't need it but makes it a lot easier, its funny you don't have any idea how this game even works and then find it funny how other players are in this game. could of sold that pearl to a player for around 600-800 silver and had enough silver left over to buy some decent clothes or even expand your claim even more, my advice go play farmville but i bet you would suck at that game to, btw where are you located now? i'd like to raid you i mean join you

And after you will by crying on forum cos you are retarded "criminal" and leave scents by your main?

You are the last one who can calling someone being retarded you stupid noob
gorniksam

Postby fusilcrue » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:30 pm

i dont force you to play like me so why are you forcing me to play like you :P

criminals hate me because they fear for my items being taken by someone else.....
fusilcrue

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses