Raided

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Raided

Postby Qiresea » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:15 pm

omg hide the scissors :shock:
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby fusilcrue » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:29 pm

I asked my friend's opinion and he told me that maybe trying to be nice is making others think that I have an ulterior motive......well. Sorry if you guys think so. Well, seeing as I won't get a bag back, is there a way to close the thread?
fusilcrue

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:50 pm

No, a few people might suspect you're making all this up for a laugh, but most of them are just mocking you.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby JohnSnow » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:22 am

Oh my God, is it really nothing happening in Salem? Story about how one noob took three bags of sugar from another gaining a six-page discussion in few hours.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby azrid » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:55 am

TotalyMeow wrote:No, a few people might suspect you're making all this up for a laugh, but most of them are just mocking you.

My word may not mean much as I am new to forums but I can confirm he is a nice guy with strange living arrangements.

JohnSnow wrote:Oh my God, is it really nothing happening in Salem? Story about how one noob took three bags of sugar from another gaining a six-page discussion in few hours.

Do not wait on others to create your own amusement.
The world is full of gold mines of player interaction.

fusilcrue wrote:I asked my friend's opinion and he told me that maybe trying to be nice is making others think that I have an ulterior motive

I don't think you do just to be clear.
I am not nearly as nice as you are. The fate of your bag is mostly behind me being too lazy to bother with it. It maybe worth it for you but I don't care enough about it or you.
azrid

Postby Qiresea » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:00 am

if someone gives him a bag, will this discussion end?
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby saltmummy » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:57 am

JohnSnow wrote:Oh my God, is it really nothing happening in Salem? Story about how one noob took three bags of sugar from another gaining a six-page discussion in few hours.

I couldn't have said it better myself. It's either a very successful trolling or there really isn't anything worth talking about going on.
Qiresea wrote:if someone gives him a bag, will this discussion end?

If he gives me his coords, I'll drop off a bag next time I'm in the area. I've got too many as it is.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Faultierstein » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:19 am

fusilcrue wrote:if someone does put claim in the area i live, i would be upset but as long as I dont get perma death i would be able to rebuild. call me naive but i still think that its "your" choice if you are going to take something from a claimed or unclaimed area. specially when its so obvious that someone lives in the place.

ive played like this ever since and i continue to play like this. for me its the people i would meet and play with which are more important that boxes full of "refillable" goodies :P

just wait till you find something rare and someone takes it, you are going to be butthurt as hell, a little edit: you are a complete idiot, its not about common courtesy or any other crap, stealing and murdering is part of this game, just like in real life salem, its like putting up a big sign on your lawn irl saying "hey dont steal from me but i expect you not to by the way the keys are in the door and the code to the alarm system is xxxx also if you could leave a note i'd gladly appreciate it" if you could please tell me where you are from town, i'm going to need sugar here soon thanks
Faultierstein

Postby Amnezia88 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:50 am

Don't let these paranoid egocentrical scared hoarders put you off fusilcrue. They fear what they dont understand. Seeing peacefull philanthropist like yourselves is very rare these days and something we all should cherish, you're a dying breed. Don't let them change your playstyle dude! It's because of all the raiding rats that people have become all paranoid, wasting millions of silver on claims, scared that their digital trinkets might get stolen.

I too have played Salem in hardcore-mode like yourself, though i couldn't bare the thought of losing my precious pixels, every night i woke up dripping in sweat wondering if they did steal my precious hat :o . I succumbed to the pressure and bought myself a claim. I've been dumping silver in it ever since. It's worse than a gambling addiction. Therefore i salute you for your bravery sir, your courage is an example to us all.

Shine on you crazy diamond, till there's nothing left. You can always come live with me under the bridge and i'll give you all the sugar you need, sugar.
Nobody is innocent, there are merely varying levels of guilt.
Amnezia88
Customer

Postby fusilcrue » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:41 pm

Amnezia88 wrote:Don't let these paranoid egocentrical scared hoarders put you off fusilcrue. They fear what they dont understand. Seeing peacefull philanthropist like yourselves is very rare these days and something we all should cherish, you're a dying breed. Don't let them change your playstyle dude! It's because of all the raiding rats that people have become all paranoid, wasting millions of silver on claims, scared that their digital trinkets might get stolen.

its kind of sad when you put it that way.......
fusilcrue

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses