Raided

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Raided

Postby fusilcrue » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:24 am

Been raided recently...... too 30kg + of my sugar and some rainbow scales. no, I dont have claim stone. I dont like claim stone. I welcome everyone to my place, I mean....its still a work in progress. you are free to take but leave a note so I wont get confused of what I have.

I understand that its "part" of the game being raided and all. but I just want you guys to know that even if you leave your stuff outside your claims, I will never take them......I might check/look at them but will "never" ever take them.

lastly, at first I was like "I hope your character develops diabetes" but when I thought about it.....maybe you need it more so I hope that you found the sugar helpful. ^_^
also, at least leave a note of what you took so I can refill it instead of guessing what I do and don't have.

-tarch-
fusilcrue

Re: Raided

Postby gorniksam » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:28 am

You even wasn't raided :roll:
gorniksam

Postby JohnSnow » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:29 am

fusilcrue wrote: I dont have claim stone. I dont like claim stone.

Then this sugar is not yours, and this is not stealing.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Heffernan » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:42 am

fusilcrue wrote:you are free to take

so if people are free to take what they want whats this post about?
Heffernan

Postby Champie » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:43 am

fusilcrue wrote:maybe you need it more

I take anything valuable that I can whether I need it or not. I hide all that stuff away in several mines in the case of a Hilary Clinton led World War in 2017. If that doesn't happen I will give it all to you so you can share it with the world.

Basic Mechanics are useful. Enjoy your hippie free for all role play.
Champie

Postby fusilcrue » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:44 am

I didnt know that if I buy something and leave it in a storage "I" made, it makes it not mine :O

well, the only reason I'm upset is because I needed the item and it wasnt there. had to travel to buy it again. if the "founder" of the item left a note or something. it could have saved me time.
fusilcrue

Postby Champie » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:48 am

fusilcrue wrote:if the "founder" of the item left a note or something. it could have saved me time.

You have all these demands about how the children can all play fair and everyone benefit. Let me ask, did you leave a note of your own suggesting that "recipients" leave a note informing you of their take? Did you leave materials for them to create such a note? Otherwise, given the basic mechanics of Salem, why would anyone think that the area and items are being inventoried by a conscientious player?
Champie

Postby Lazun123 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:09 am

Is this an deep and elaborate troll that not even I have come to realize?? :? :? :?
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby DarkNacht » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:17 am

Oh, my, you are not long for this world.
I hope the losses you will undoubtedly suffer will harden you and not scare you away.
DarkNacht

Postby JamesBonham » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:11 am

Man you should claim all your things asap. Otherwise one day you may login with your char naked in prov, diseased, cursed, 9 levels of insanity and your temperature reaching water freezing point.
The Paradox of the Beaver.
JamesBonham

Next

Return to House of Burgesses