Raided

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Raided

Postby matan002 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:49 pm

Get a stone. This was not a big loss at all
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Champie » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:06 pm

fusilcrue wrote:If this game requires me to be a thief and murderer then I guess this game doesn't suit my principles.

Let's not pretend you have "principles." You may have preferences, but I would argue that those are probably based on your ignorance rather than your knowledge and experience.

The game requires that you learn the mechanics, which means that there are thieves and murderers in the game and you need to protect your characters and the things you consider important to their continued existence and personal growth.

Consider every response in this thread a very respectful admonition of your ignorance and you may eventually enjoy all that Salem offers.
Champie

Postby DarkNacht » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:14 pm

fusilcrue wrote:If this game requires me to be a thief and murderer then I guess this game doesn't suit my principles.

The game doesn't require you to be a thief or a murderer, but there are plenty of thieves, murderers, and trolls in the game and if you don't defend yourself from them then one day they will find you and wreck your ****. All you have to do is claim your stuff, this doesn't force you to play alone and you can still give people you meet access to your stuff, it will just discourage people you don't know from smashing your **** for the lulz.
DarkNacht

Postby fusilcrue » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:25 pm

Ok, maybe I was hasty with the word principle, apologies. I was just trying to say that all the sandbox games I played I've always played without the claim stone (or stake or whatever) and well. People were respectful enough to leave my things alone. I do enjoy the game and it's features, what I don't is the people that knocks you out as soon as they see you and the finders keepers( if you don't like the word thieves).
fusilcrue

Postby Taipion » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:43 pm

...must.... be...troll...

For the unlikely case that it is not: Get a bloody claimstone! Stuff that is not on a claim will decay over time, so you lose everything there, even if it's not taken by someone else.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Rifmaster » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:45 pm

fusilcrue wrote:Ok, maybe I was hasty with the word principle, apologies. I was just trying to say that all the sandbox games I played I've always played without the claim stone (or stake or whatever) and well. People were respectful enough to leave my things alone. I do enjoy the game and it's features, what I don't is the people that knocks you out as soon as they see you and the finders keepers( if you don't like the word thieves).

You don't like that people knock you out if they have the opportunity?
Dude you are playing the wrong game.
Rifmaster

Postby azrid » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:05 pm

Hello here is the lucky recipient of pic related:
Thank you for your contribution to my diabetes fund.
Among these things that got taken was some brains, leather, salt and 2 hides.

Terribly sorry I did see the sign but my letter must have been taken as well as everything is up for grabs there.

Anyway hope you aren't too salty about the sugar.
PS: Restock on sugar asap I'm going to need more of it.
azrid

Postby gorniksam » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:14 pm

azrid wrote:Anyway hope you aren't too salty about the sugar.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
gorniksam

Postby fusilcrue » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:57 pm

Ohhh, thank you for letting me know what you took. At least I know what I don't have anymore. Hey it's a game, as long as you don't destroy my stuff and it's fine. Really ^_^

Also, if you could return 1 of the bag. I use it. It's fine if not. I can make some
fusilcrue

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:20 pm

fusilcrue wrote:Ohhh, thank you for letting me know what you took. At least I know what I don't have anymore. Hey it's a game, as long as you don't destroy my stuff and it's fine. Really ^_^

Also, if you could return 1 of the bag. I use it. It's fine if not. I can make some

You are actually triggering me.
ZoddAlmighty

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses