Reward. compenstation, gift for DNS BS

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Reward. compenstation, gift for DNS BS

Postby Heffernan » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:06 pm

id be happy if JC send out the Top10 items and capes from the last 3 quartals as a Reward or a small Hat Box he did that before but its NOT necesssary, and...

a cow? Darwoth as much as people hate him as worked his ass off to finish popham and u think you that never did anything meaningfull in his life should be rewarded with free cows?

as u post here it seems u can post and login so why should u be rewarded anything anyway?
Heffernan

Postby Zibens » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:11 pm

I'd personally would wish for a new update as compensation. Let's say, add few more events :)
Zibens

Postby Heffernan » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:14 pm

can we get a "Ban Frakked" event as compensation? ¦]
Heffernan

Postby saltmummy » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:23 pm

Heffernan wrote:can we get a "Ban Frakked" event as compensation? ¦]

wish granted it seems.

I don't know the exact details or what any of this entails, but how does this DNS business warrant gifts for us?
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby RainbowMoostache » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:31 pm

The way I see it, your mother is the one that is in a dire need of economical compensation for your purchases of Heineken beer cans and #cutforfrakked branded kitchen knives with her bank account. It'd be nice if you could tone down your ''can i speak to the manager'' dev hate rampage and maybe ask for something more realistic that all players can have, instead of animals which kind of draws the line there considering it's a Popham expedition reward. If you want it, finish the Ark before the Darwoth nation attacks. Provided that you can manage finishing it, that is. I'm not really sure why we should get free ****, though. For our patience? I thought here we get our ''free ****'' with grind, tears and violence in the good ol' Salem way.

Asides the ''hurr hurr mom credit card jokes how clever'', the only form of ''compensation'' that I'd be content with personally is for MarpJC to keep working on the game as usual, which I'm sure they do. No one likes it when the DNS **** comes knocking on the door. :)
RainbowMoostache

Postby er-queent8r » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:47 pm

RainbowMoostache wrote:The way I see it, your mother is the one that is in a dire need of economical compensation for your purchases of Heineken beer cans and #cutforfrakked branded kitchen knives with her bank account. It'd be nice if you could tone down your ''can i speak to the manager'' dev hate rampage and maybe ask for something more realistic that all players can have, instead of animals which kind of draws the line there considering it's a Popham expedition reward. If you want it, finish the Ark before the Darwoth nation attacks. Provided that you can manage finishing it, that is. I'm not really sure why we should get free ****, though. For our patience? I thought here we get our ''free ****'' with grind, tears and violence in the good ol' Salem way.

Asides the ''hurr hurr mom credit card jokes how clever'', the only form of ''compensation'' that I'd be content with personally is for MarpJC to keep working on the game as usual, which I'm sure they do. No one likes it when the DNS **** comes knocking on the door. :)

+1 ∨∨ELL $ᐞID
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby lachlaan » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:50 pm

I don't care about any compensation for myself, it just saddens me at the prospect that some less than tech-savvy people might've lost fertile turkeys or golden geese to hunger or a wasted harvest of fruit or something. Fruit however seems to still be going strong so we'll see what all happens.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:44 am

lachlaan wrote:I don't care about any compensation for myself, it just saddens me at the prospect that some less than tech-savvy people might've lost fertile turkeys or golden geese to hunger or a wasted harvest of fruit or something. Fruit however seems to still be going strong so we'll see what all happens.

sound s horrible, but.... what about the people who cant login and get raided? :?
Heffernan

Postby ceromaster » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:56 am

Heffernan wrote:sound s horrible, but.... what about the people who cant login and get raided? :?

But... what about the raiders who raid those that can't log in. 8-)
ceromaster

Postby jophbot » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:54 am

What about those that didn't get raided, because the raiders couldn't log in? Or those that got raided because the raiders that raided them didn't get raided by raiders who couldn't log in ... Another dumb thread brought to you by the Salem community. Quit it with sticking your hand out for freebies, **** happens, and end users completely have the power to avoid this being an issue by putting in just a tiny bit of effort for themselves. Should be an endorsed event, another pitfall for the lazy to fall into and fail.
jophbot

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses