What about Frakked ?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

What about Frakked ?

Postby chelini » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:58 am

Where is this guy ?? Did the alien ship finally took him back, or I might know about it ....

PM for info

Will be an auction FYI
Darwoth wrote:i like justice too, however, i do not like jackhole or male hookers.
chelini
Customer

Re: What about Frakked ?

Postby DeepSixed » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:38 am

ROFL

Chelini is Dead.

Just killed him inside Junction City.

He's had a rough turn of it... he's been on strike last 10 day trying support Mom and GF all while getting **** faced every day and doing other chemicals.

I get drunk- **** been there myself; tonight when all seemed lost and GF leaving him- I said forget Salem and take care of your GF. Take time away from game to sort **** out and hold onto a woman who loves you... (I know damn well how rare that is- esp one who will play Salem with you!)

His response is to attempt to steal me blind and didn't even have the balls to tell me to my face. He sent a message...that I happened to catch before he took all my ****.

Yeah, I used one of my Memento Mori on him... after he failed to toss all his stuff and port to Boston after I revoked citizenship and pclaim permissions- he opted to quit instead. His GF leanto as well and recovered far more than I lost... but just that and no more.

Chelini is a kid who is a bigger alcoholic, drug addict than me... and I think that's saying something considering. He needs to grow up in a hurry.

His Main:

Last edited by DeepSixed on Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeepSixed

Postby Dallane » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:05 am

lul
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby DeepSixed » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:09 am

I didn't start this ****... but I was, am, and will continue to be willing to end it permanently as opportunity appears.

I think I did the right thing; wasn't a nice thing.
DeepSixed

Postby chelini » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:27 am

lol a kid and a drug addict? you re under arrest you *****

my scalp ... will miss it , , lol

no im not. See , as I figured out long ago, the real deal in Salem is not scalp score , ****** money like frakks , or layout bitcings...

and all the pp you can pose as thruth, as YOU teach me . You dare to bring my personal life here, while you simple dont have one.
Rob you blind my ass. You used me way more than you offered you prick. and even use thousends of MY SILVER to do your **** , at the time , our ****

You re not human , accept that .... you are broken excuse for a man

Who is who, where is where . Deep *****, frakked , 10+ plus pp warned not to meddle with this guy ... now im the bad one . U are so annoyeing deep , so annmoying that i almosat left game cz you , thts true. What was supposed to be fun become boring when you stick around. rhis is a game *****. suppposed to be fun

Whose name appear on that claim ? Where is the weak wall ? Do u know where is ammo and where is not ? ***** u deep , i know your city better than you. I did build most of the things while u jerked of thinking on Heff.

Anyway , murder scent on . it will last . ang I got bidders already....

good luck frakked . I wish you best on RL
on Salem Ill just trample you :(

Mayhem
Darwoth wrote:i like justice too, however, i do not like jackhole or male hookers.
chelini
Customer

Postby DeepSixed » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:10 am

That you are so stupid is par for Salem. I was just that naive.

I know all the weaknesses you speak of and I'm changing all the locks as we speak of course you never had access to anything that really matted though; and this betrayal **** you out of the one thing you absolutely wanted... The Lizbeth Doll. And here I was trying to figure out how to make a second so you AND your GF could go deep together. All the while you were figuring out how to ***** her over and go alone.

Wow- you are the character. Some Witch here might make your dream come true ( and then then kill you after ).

I really don't care either way. I still have the Doll- *****.

""DUDE"" you are almost destitute, homeless, loveless, and egotistical. Why should anyone give you the time of day?

Say what- you keep logging in after this weekend from a stable connection- No mail (that's easy to do)..., no run around Providence... and maybe your argument has weight.

Frankly all I hear are the dying gasps of the P,O,S more worked up on revenge over his own personal failures... than any legit issue.

But hey- drowning your sorrows and ignoring RL is your specialty Chelini... please don't disappoint me now!

LMAO
Last edited by DeepSixed on Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeepSixed

Postby saltmummy » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:13 am

I've found a new respect for you frakked. If you don't intend to display his body, I can send an alt by to collect the trash can with chelini's remains in it for you so you don't have his filth taking up space or blighting the view.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby chelini » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:16 am

I dont know what to say now .... U keep using personal matters as way to get to me ...

im starting to really hate u deep , dont go any further

Strange u say something about a girl

its like have a mechanic who never owned a car
chelini
Customer

Postby Dallane » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:18 am

REKT!!!!!!!!

Darwoth must have a ton of relief that he is free from the sights of chelini now.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby chelini » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:21 am

he is not , somehow he is my BFF now
chelini
Customer

Next

Return to House of Burgesses