What about Frakked ?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: What about Frakked ?

Postby Dallane » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:24 am

chelini wrote:he is not , somehow he is my BFF now

Now we get to hear you cry about another person lol
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby chelini » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:26 am

yeah... or you should try to get a girl Dallane . Btw its way past your bed time . ***** off
Darwoth wrote:i like justice too, however, i do not like jackhole or male hookers.
chelini
Customer

Postby saltmummy » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:33 am

chelini wrote:yeah... or you should try to get a girl Dallane . Btw its way past your bed time . ***** off

You sure showed him chelini. :roll:
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby DeepSixed » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:35 am

saltmummy wrote:I've found a new respect for you frakked. If you don't intend to display his body, I can send an alt by to collect the trash can with chelini's remains in it for you so you don't have his filth taking up space or blighting the view.

I have several skeletons already. Mass graves for the foolish fallen is on my to do list; just now now. I'll add Chelini to the bottom there of.

Ill get to the graveyard eventually.

Thanks for offering.
DeepSixed

Postby DeepSixed » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:50 am

Dallane wrote:
chelini wrote:he is not , somehow he is my BFF now

Now we get to hear you cry about another person lol

WE hunted together... I hit him, he hit me... simple assaults all over. All simple battery and scents are gone. Seemingly neither of us had hunted in pairs... and you know...and now I know... Cleave is the absolutely the worse close quarter combat skill ever. ***** I made him the halberd though...and a set of gear to maximize it's usage. Crap gear but it was 219 bigger bonus than he had. I used up Bear claws, etc on his ****!

Again, times over, he and Babi got benefit of the doubt... got a free pass...store tools, garden hovel, hunting knife, etc... and got big biles and for almost nothing price wise. Hell they almost had to beg to matter paying the bills. Chelini gifted me a store box of Springs and then turned around and sold most of them to others- oh the profit is community...just ask.. ROFL''

And then this...

I forgave a lot; but some lines should never be crossed. I KO'd him in my claim after he informed me via private message that he intended to quit- leaving his toon logged in and found things on his person he should never have taken for someone bailing. He always had the option to drop inventory and port to Providence with nothing and I would have let him, even with the weapons, tools, and gear I made/gave him. It was always in his power. He chose otherwise and he died because he got greedy. Christ oldest trick in the book... used by Tribe back in the day; trap one on their land... but you can always get out...just dump inventory and go.

I killed him for it. He will learn or quit forever. The game and the community is better off for his learning experience.
Last edited by DeepSixed on Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
DeepSixed

Postby chelini » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:58 am

oh deep , you lie from theeth, and u use Babi in your fake stories

will never have better pp tha us

you wil always be a crap social and shove pp away

you alway be a target

im not here to protect you anymore, say what you would , but my presence here eas keeping raiders abay

I will always love you somewhat , but u cat deal with pp,

regards
Darwoth wrote:i like justice too, however, i do not like jackhole or male hookers.
chelini
Customer

Postby chelini » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:01 am

Btw i have 6k in bank . ill give it all to you . You ca shove it deep. deepsixed on your ass
chelini
Customer

Postby Judaism » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:05 am

Weird story, how did you guys ended up with eachother. It almost seems like some sort of troll.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dallane » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:12 am

chelini wrote:yeah... or you should try to get a girl Dallane . Btw its way past your bed time . ***** off

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby chelini » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:14 am

lol I know right ? Salem things

weird **** as ever

RIght now im breaking up with a 45 year old guy who doesnt love me , in game . (thats Frak)

Salen is a whole new world to me ....

but ill not ***** any buttts no more im done with that. dont want ot be on hoolywood no more :(
chelini
Customer

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses