Dear Russians.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Dear Russians.

Postby Heffernan » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:26 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
Darwoth wrote:
oh god the ***** are coming out the bushes screaming for my attention again, since i just killed your primary combat alt two weeks ago with about 3 seconds of effort and i am not even active on the server yet watching you run your mouth is almost as funny as heffernan.

atleast kuku posts proof when she kills something not runs her mouth on fake or faked stuff for attention. i probably do more combat and crime on my main then you did in ur lifetime.

i know you have some kind of down syndrome affliction but now you are getting beyond your standard level of absurdity.

kuku posts stupid staged ***** just like you do in an effort to appear as something broader, which is why she runs her mouth just like you do as the two activities go hand in hand. i on the other hand do not need to post anything and do not have time to do so anyway since i am always embroiled in something or other, my "reputation" in the game comes 100% from word of mouth of the countless towns and players i have annihilated in it.

"reputation" ¦] i suppose Hitler also had a "reputation" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Heffernan on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:28 pm

Darwoth wrote:my "reputation" in the game comes 100% from word of mouth of the countless towns and players i have annihilated in it.

Mostly by use retarded and naive players which are luv you and see master in you which making betrayal's job when you do not want to waste your precious time on it
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:31 pm

are you seriously still trying to show screencaps of that character and play it off as the one killed? or are you now saying that the 5k scalp in my collection courtesy of you is that character?

you people are absolutely pathetic and deny everything and spend hours concocting nonsense to post about on the forum instead of doing anything significant, part of the norm in games these days and part of the reason i do not bother.

when it occured kuku is "gg good job i have been fighting people that dont know stuff like that, no i would never bring my titan out im not stupid"

on the forum she runs her mouth like a dumb ****.

last year she tried to pay me to leave her alone after running her mouth, i destroyed her town and took all of her **** and caused 3 of her friends to quit. she raged about it for weeks and abandoned a town she built for a year to go live in the darkness while whining that i was "bullying her" because i responded to her mouth running unlike everyone else. now it was an "empty town"

thanks for reminding me that you are also on the list of mouths that need a refresher course, until then you clowns are not worth my time.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:37 pm

Darwoth wrote:"gg good job i have been fighting people that dont know stuff like that, no i would never bring my titan out im not stupid"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth wrote:i destroyed her town and took all of her ****

Darwoth wrote:now it was an "empty town"

So you destroyed this town or not?
gorniksam

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:39 pm

Darwoth wrote:are you seriously still trying to show screencaps of that character and play it off as the one killed? or are you now saying that the 5k scalp in my collection courtesy of you is that character?

you people are absolutely pathetic and deny everything and spend hours concocting nonsense to post about on the forum instead of doing anything significant, part of the norm in games these days and part of the reason i do not bother.

when it occured kuku is "gg good job i have been fighting people that dont know stuff like that, no i would never bring my titan out im not stupid"

last year she tried to pay me to leave her alone after running her mouth, i destroyed her town and took all of her **** and caused 3 of her friends to quit. she raged about it for weeks and abandoned a town she built for a year to go live in the darkness while whining that i was "bullying her" because i responded to her mouth running unlike everyone else. now it was an "empty town"

thanks for reminding me that you are also on the list of mouths that need a refresher course, until then you clowns are not worth my time.

lol nice hit for Kuku ¦]
ALTaZAR1

Postby gorniksam » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:41 pm

ALTaZAR1 wrote:
Darwoth wrote:are you seriously still trying to show screencaps of that character and play it off as the one killed? or are you now saying that the 5k scalp in my collection courtesy of you is that character?

lol nice hit for Kuku ¦]

Would be if thats **** be a true so :roll:
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:45 pm

sure did, while you are a moron like heffernan that clings to ignoring the bell (which you built 30 miles from the actual town making it completely irrelevant) since i looted everything in the town, destroyed everything of value, killed you, caused you to try to bribe your way out of it and whine when you couldnt, claimed over the relevant areas to box your friends resulting in them quitting (and later being killed when they logged in) and forced you to relocate i certainly think that qualifies.

i really am going to take the time to actually compile all of this **** this winter so that you retards can look as stupid as you truly are and join the ranks of salem ***** icons along with coonman and yasso.
Darwoth

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:45 pm

its all not true what tell Dar?
ALTaZAR1

Postby gorniksam » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:47 pm

ALTaZAR1 wrote:its all not true what tell Dar?

There is still people which belive in **** which darwat is sayin? Oh, sorry I forgot about you are retarded
Last edited by gorniksam on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gorniksam

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:49 pm

ALTaZAR1 wrote:its all not true what tell Dar?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah its all just lies, i suck at salem.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses