Here I come again

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Here I come again

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:17 pm

this thread is amazing.

i have a broken english clownshoe begging for silver while trying to simultaneously act like he is something at all to take remotely seriously.

i have a moron named heffernan i have personally stolen over a thousand dollars of store **** from who has spent the last year and a half sucking my ******* so that i dont kick his sand castle over making 9/11 jokes because he foolishly thinks i am like the kzerg and wont shut his mouth for him.

and now i have ******* judaism, who has never once in all the time he has spent in this game done anything without a group, whom i have taken his personal primary town twice, whos faction i have over a hundred kills on, who spent 7 weeks of his life sitting at a bugged **** claim 24/7 getting his ass stomped numerous times whos most recent interaction with me i have is kicking him off of popham and killing everyone he knows trying to pretend that he is relevant at all while utilizing the same selective "memory" he always does :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

there are at least 5 instances of me alone vs 15+ on this forum, several of which has ***** judaism who "doesnt remember" in the screenshot.

you are all a colossal joke, i said it 3 years ago and i reiterate said fact again now i am going o thoroughly enjoy ***** on each and every one of you over the winter, it is obvious that providence has gone far to long without a threat on the server and folks forgot their manners.

edit: also the time with the russians there was 18 of you vs me in one screenshot alone, the character i was defending with had under 70 stats ( :lol: :lol: :lol: ) and you still lost one there and another 7 over the following 6 days.

over 14 of you showed up just the time i put a dummy siege on your ****** island and nobody would even go off claim without first boxing me in on claim so i couldnt get to you :lol: :lol: :lol:

best was when i was simultaneously fighting judaism and methuzelah on a character with half their stats, knocked out meth, had judaism on the run while he ran in circles screaming in vent for lailiath and the others (members of arcadia, which does not exist anymore since i visited them after that fiasco) to show up. what a laughable person to try and talk **** to me :lol:
Last edited by Darwoth on Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:24 pm

Darwoth wrote:this thread is amazing.

i have a broken english clownshoe begging for silver while trying to simultaneously act like he is something at all to take remotely seriously.

i have a moron named heffernan i have personally stolen over a thousand dollars of store **** from who has spent the last year and a half sucking my ******* so that i dont kick his sand castle over making 9/11 jokes because he foolishly thinks i am like the kzerg and wont shut his mouth for him.

and now i have ******* judaism, who has never once in all the time he has spent in this game done anything without a group, whom i have taken his personal primary town twice, whos faction i have over a hundred kills on, who spent 7 weeks of his life sitting at a bugged **** claim 24/7 getting his ass stomped numerous times whos most recent interaction with me i have is kicking him off of popham and killing everyone he knows trying to pretend that he is relevant at all while utilizing the same selective "memory" he always does :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

there are at least 5 instances of me alone vs 15+ on this forum, several of which has ***** judaism who "doesnt remember" in the screenshot.

you are all a colossal joke, i said it 3 years ago and i reiterate said fact again now i am going o thoroughly enjoy ***** on each and every one of you over the winter, it is obvious that providence has gone far to long without a threat on the server and folks forgot their manners.

edit: also the time with the russians there was 18 of you vs me in one screenshot alone, the character i was defending with had under 70 stats ( :lol: :lol: :lol: ) and you still lost one there and another 7 over the following 6 days.

over 14 of you showed up just the time i put a dummy siege on your ****** island and nobody would even go off claim without first boxing me in on claim so i couldnt get to you :lol: :lol: :lol:

best was when i was simultaneously fighting judaism and methuzelah on a character with half their stats, knocked out meth, had judaism on the run while i ran in circles screaming in vent for lailiath and the others to show up. what a laughable person to try and talk **** to me :lol:

let this be a lesson people, its time to shut up and lat darwoth cool down a bit else he shuts down providence :shock:
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:40 pm

I woudn't be able to play this game without the interaction of a group, even if I were to kill people on a daily base, it would get boring rather quickly. A few people to share your fun with is nessesary in my perspective. You bragged about 20v1 situations, which have hardly ever happened. That was basicly the only time that you've gotten a kill, while being extremely outnumbered. The reason for that to happen was due to the intern communication between Russians and us.

You have not killed a single relevant character of mine, ever. The only personal damage you have caused me is losing a base (a ****** one) due to a new mechanic (which happened during another break time of mine) and some money losses due to some scams and other shady ****. My first basher has never been murdered and my follow-up basher is also still alive. My main has always been untouched, just like most of my relevant characters. You also seem to overexagurate my intentions on Popham, which I played for a period of maximum two weeks alongside one other Russian casually. That only happened because you took down our old CAKE base, when all of us were not playing on Popham anymore and or quit completely.

Yes, you have killed a few of my groupmembers and forced me to suicide with one of my early fighters and thats somewhat an achievement, but once again you shoudn't overexagurate anything. You're a good strategist, but being solo is just too difficult. In the grand scheme of things you hardly had any impact on me or my group and thats sadly the truth. GudTown dealt more damage in a single fight to us than you have accumulated. (Even that blow didn't took us more than 2-3 weeks to recover from)

I have never considered you as a serious enemy, I have mentioned this many times before and that will never change as long you're alone. We didn't give a ***** about you when Tribe was still around and mostly there were other factions which were more important to us back in the days. After the dissolution of the Tribe, when you received all of their assets and such, you had the oppertunity to grow and you took full advantage of that, nevertheless my opinion about individual players remains. Salem is a game where groups and factions matter, alone you're never going to be relevant. (That is assuming the game is somewhat healthy and competetive)
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:59 pm

i am not even going to bother with your laughable nonsense when every single person that was privvy to said events knows the only reason you still show up here to run your mouth is because i have not humiliated you with writeups of what happened, i have FORGOTTEN 4x as much **** against you and yours that your entire faction has ever collectively done against me.

none of you losers even name your characters after yourselves anymore so that you can lie and pretend when i kill you for the 700th time :lol: :lol: :lol:, just like you "never played on popham" when you were there in force for weeks trying to beat me to tier 3 while i was chasing you around the server 4 - 8 vs 1 and none of you would leave rustatorium.

i really need to get back to providence so i can take a giant **** on heffernans face and then spend a few months chronicling the events of the past if for no other reason than the fact i will never have to entertain nonsense like this again.
Darwoth

Postby Paradoxyc » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:00 pm

Let's all make sure we get our shots before we come on the forums again

https://youtu.be/3ByP8kOZ-sM
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby chelini » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:08 pm

LOL Darth , U get enemies by the minute. How come ? How can u sling **** at everybody like this, brag about STEAL things from heff, take bases from juda... WTF u really roleplays a piece of **** excuse for human being? Or this is your true sociopatic self?
Last edited by chelini on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth wrote:i like justice too, however, i do not like jackhole or male hookers.
chelini
Customer

Postby saltmummy » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:15 pm

chelini wrote:LOL Darth , U get enemies by the minute. How come ? How can u sling shot at everybody like this, brag about STEAL things from heff... WTF u really roleplays a piece of **** excuse for human being? Or this is your true sociopatic self?

Are you gonna keep **** talking or are you actually gonna do something? Your ineffectual barking only serves to make you look like a fool.
Also you talk about heff as if he is some kind of homeless man being kicked by Darwoth and not one of the more wealthy of Salems residents.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Darwoth » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:17 pm

chelini wrote:LOL Darth , U get enemies by the minute. How come ? How can u sling shot at everybody like this, brag about STEAL things from heff... WTF u really roleplays a piece of **** excuse for human being? Or this is your true sociopatic self?

because low class morons with an inferiority complex are the norm in salem and have been since i started playing it, look in the mirror for an example.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:18 pm

Darwoth wrote:

because low class morons with an inferiority complex are the norm in salem and have been since i started playing it, look in the mirror for an example.

meh keep me out of here, judging by his post hes a far more worth enemy by his "lol cant kill me" then me :P

why hit on the guy who dies anyway then the guy who thinks hes invulnerable, get some challenge :lol:
Heffernan

Postby chelini » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:20 pm

saltmummy wrote:

Are you gonna keep **** talking or are you actually gonna do something? Your ineffectual barking only serves to make you look like a fool.
Also you talk about heff as if he is some kind of homeless man being kicked by Darwoth and not one of the more wealthy of Salems residents.

**** talking is the best i can do yet!! Good way to figure out who is who, who thinks guy is jerk, like I do, and who semms to have a crush for him , like dallane and yourself

And dont rush me man, let he piss a lilttle more pp yet. Why the ***** u care anyways?
Darwoth wrote:i like justice too, however, i do not like jackhole or male hookers.
chelini
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses